Show Navigation Menu

fun

More
13 years 10 months ago #21522 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:fun
Hmm..What do I do for fun..It depends what I'm in the mood for, haha.

Generally, I'm always in the mood for shopping though. :P Other things can range from being creative and writing/drawing..Playing the piano/flute/guitar..Reading, and just gaming online or playing badminton if I'm feeling restless.

:woohoo: If I'm really bored and feel like cheering myself up, there's always the option of going through my wardrobe and dressing up. That's a good policy in stores with pretty but expensive clothes too, haha! I recall a friend of mine went into store changing rooms with several 120 GBP dresses once. Just for the fun of it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #21523 by Polaristhe2
Replied by Polaristhe2 on topic Re:fun
Making people think. I have enormous amounts of fun doing that. Honestly. I confuse them sometimes, but that's not the point. I really, really just want to make them think.

That and a lot of other things. Like learning stuff. OH MY GOD HOW I LOVE TO LEARN! And everything. I like to learn everything. Undiscriminatingly. I don't know if that's even a word! That's how much I love learning stuff. :)

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

More
13 years 10 months ago #22433 by Poledra1a
Replied by Poledra1a on topic Re:fun
Gah. Fun lol... hmm... I love to shop - even if its just window shopping. But I hate trying things on which can make my life more difficult than it needs to be :P

I love a good chat... mind you the ones Ive been having here at work lately have mostly been about pregnancy (two of the ladies here are currently expecting) and its been freaking me out!

I love bush walking and exploring and running around like an idiot at the zoo, i love playing hide and seek in the museum, I enjoy browsing the web, watching movies with my man, chasing my kitties around the house, potting stuff up for my patio (I dont have a garden as such) and even the occasional online game of like spectromancer or WoW :silly:

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.

More
13 years 10 months ago #22434 by Kitessa76
Replied by Kitessa76 on topic Re:fun
Playing with my band, riding my motorbike, killing things on my computer, reading (preferably in front of the fireplace - it is so cold at the moment!) jogging, and drinking on inappropriate nights ;)

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds