Show Navigation Menu

@home

More
14 years 7 months ago #2441 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:@home
ohh , i wish we'd trade places :P:lol: :lol: ...in romania it's way too hot for me ...i miss being cold...:lol: :silly:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2444 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:@home
i live in florida but i'm originally from texas. don't mind where i'm at though cause it rains almost every day during the summer but wouldn't mind moving back to texas to be near my family.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 7 months ago #2460 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:@home
I also live in Romania but it's not the climate that bothers me, it's most people's attitude towards almost everything. Nevertheles, it is a beautiful country and it has some magnificent sceneries I wouldn't trade for anything. Whatever the conditions are it is till my home and my motherland. (Sounds corny, huh?)

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 7 months ago #2461 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:@home
no it doesn't ..... i like what you said and i agree that we have a beautiful country ..but as my father said many many times \" we have a wonderful country , but too bad people live here \"...which i couldn't agree more with ...

More
14 years 7 months ago #2462 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:@home
Bonjour Sisters & Brothers of The Order Of Algoth,

I live in Belgium in the region called Hainaut and I love my country even if the politicians we tear ...

Unlike you, gente dame Alcherealist, I do not think this is a boring country.

Instead he goes on lots of stuff! There are lots of parties...
We ave : The Steeple (the Temple of Goth in Belgium), the Flori's bar (a absinthe bar), Anik the hard-rock market (Alchemy products), the Hollywood store in Mons (Alchemy products), etc. ... ... everything it takes to be a Goth happy than maximum 2 hours away by car.

Gente dame Alcherealist where you live in Belgium?

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2485 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:@home
nocturnal-pet wrote:

I live in Finland. But I wish to move away from here because the climate is too cold for me most of the year.

I'm 25% finish :)

Living and born in Sweden, and it's good enough for me. Once traveled to Scotland for 2 weeks, and it was lovely enough for me to live there, but who knows? I do love the rain, so with that I'm fine, but I did hate the wind... worst part of the weather, but maybe that's only because the town I lived in was on a big hill by the sea... Else I loved the arcitecture, each house looked like a little castle, even now... unlike here in Stockholm, the capital of Sweden, where I live, when they demolished most of the town to rebuild in the 1950's... seemed like a great plan, for the people up high, even tho half the town was out on the streets trying to stop them, and the other half trying to stop them by paperworks. Got a bit of the old town left tho...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.265 seconds