Show Navigation Menu

@home

More
14 years 7 months ago #2562 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:@home
Born in Ohio(US), live in Tennessee...really loath the heat, but wish to move to New Orleans where is hotter, but the food and drink is far better! Oh and you can smoke in every bar I found down there!

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2576 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:@home
unless they'll ban smoking there as well...:(....this thing has happened in most bars i know...

More
14 years 7 months ago #2625 by nocturnal-pet
Replied by nocturnal-pet on topic Re:@home
CorpseQueen wrote:

Ever been to Sci-fi-bokhandeln? Just in the Old Town... got loads of nice books, everything you can't get in the regular store :silly: me likes it there...

Used to take the boat to Finland as well, as my family had a place there, out in the country, that was really run down but really nice. Had to sell it tho, as my grandmother died, and none of the aunts would keep it... still a bit sad.
I know a few words in finish tho! Maito, for example! :blush:

Sci-fi bokhandeln? No, I haven't been there.. (wonder how I missed it?) But I am sure to try and find it next time I visit Stockholm, because I sure love sci-fi. ;) Hope there is books in english.. although I undertstand swedish too.
That is a shame you had to sell your place in here. :(
:D Maito... yup that's finnish. And it's \"mjölk\" in swedish (I think?)

More
14 years 7 months ago #2904 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:@home
I live in Nova Scotia, on the East Coast of Canada. I lived in Vancouver, on the West Coast, for about 10 years, but we wanted to buy a house. Real estate is insanely expensive in Van, so we moved back East. I hate the winters (can't stand to be cold), but other than that I like it here. Our families are close, but not *too* close.

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #2909 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:@home
I like the winters, at lest snowstorms and snow and... well, snow is cool. Always thought. But last years snow only lasted for a few days, maybe a week, but then we had it all in once. Really, the whole town was out of function because of the meters of snow we got. That dissapeared in a few days... sadly.

Nocturnal, well, they have mostly books in english :cheer: And that's because most books fantasy and sci-fi don't sell well enough to be translated, and most people tend to buy the english versions anyway, as (what I know) people don't seem to like swedish fantasy.

They got a lot of things, and I love to go there just checking it out... only time I do't buy a book is when I don't have the money or when my friends forbid me to... already got a few I haven't read yet... but still! I'll read them later... :blush:

And yup, it's mjölk, the white stuff you usually drink... I tend to make hot chokolate of mine tho :)

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by CorpseQueen.

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds