Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
12 years 6 months ago #35920 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Well, I've gotten in to LARPing recently and so I ordered this with my birthday money:
www.calimacil.com/weapons/shortswords/megor-1048.html

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #35928 by Envy
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

Well, I've gotten in to LARPing recently and so I ordered this with my birthday money:

Oo that's pretty..

I'm considering asking for a very large Aragorn lenticular poster for Christmas from my US aunties (they don't seem to exist in England).. :woohoo:

More
12 years 6 months ago #35974 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Envy wrote:

Oo that's pretty..

I'm considering asking for a very large Aragorn lenticular poster for Christmas from my US aunties (they don't seem to exist in England).. :woohoo:

Oh cool!

More
12 years 6 months ago #35975 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Envy wrote:

Oo that's pretty..

Oh cool!

More
12 years 6 months ago #35988 by Envy

Oh cool![/quote]

Yeah, the only issue is that it'd be the equivalent of 22 GBP, which is quite pricey just for a poster of a pretty guy. :woohoo:

More
12 years 6 months ago #35991 by firensia
Envy wrote:

Oh cool!

Yeah, the only issue is that it'd be the equivalent of 22 GBP, which is quite pricey just for a poster of a pretty guy. :woohoo:[/quote]

But it's Aragorn! Come on, you can't put a price on being that good looking. :laugh:

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Time to create page: 0.418 seconds