Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
12 years 6 months ago #35760 by firensia
Envy wrote:

firensia wrote:

Envy wrote:

I love the Sweet Sadist Corset Top design! What material is it?

Satin. :)

Hah then I think I may hunt one down for myself. :P I wasn't sure if it was PVC or not, but I do love satin so..! :kiss:

Good luck finding one. I think Sweet Sadist is a 2006 Blacklist Lippy Line so you may have to do a bit of searching. I got mine on eBay. The seller actually just listed it under a generic term like \"Romantic Corset Top\" but I knew from the picture (and also the description) what top it was since I'd been on the hunt for one since last year. It was sheer luck because had it been listed under it's real name, I've no doubt that I would've been outbid at the last second.

*Feels quite pleased with herself for having won auction* :lol:

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #35764 by cemwerewolf
A couple cheap costume items that are going to get hacked and slashed into next year's costume, some used novels, purple hair extensions and a model of the HMS Hood for my husband's birthday present. Busy shoppping day! :laugh:

More
12 years 6 months ago #35767 by Envy
firensia wrote:

Envy wrote:

firensia wrote:

Envy wrote:

I love the Sweet Sadist Corset Top design! What material is it?

Satin. :)

Hah then I think I may hunt one down for myself. :P I wasn't sure if it was PVC or not, but I do love satin so..! :kiss:

Good luck finding one. I think Sweet Sadist is a 2006 Blacklist Lippy Line so you may have to do a bit of searching. I got mine on eBay. The seller actually just listed it under a generic term like \"Romantic Corset Top\" but I knew from the picture (and also the description) what top it was since I'd been on the hunt for one since last year. It was sheer luck because had it been listed under it's real name, I've no doubt that I would've been outbid at the last second.

*Feels quite pleased with herself for having won auction* :lol:

Lucky!!

I love it when I find rare items that are listed badly haha. :woohoo:

More
12 years 6 months ago #35895 by Morgana
My latest interesting purchase is a bat house. It's still sitting on the floor in my office though, as it needs to be on a post, about 12 feet or so off the ground. So I'm waiting for my husband to install said post... may be next spring at this rate, unless I can talk him into doing it before the ground freezes.

More
12 years 6 months ago #35897 by Envy
An Avenged Sevenfold band tee..My friend convinced me to buy. Arrgh! He has the shopping bug almost as bad as myself.

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #35899 by cemwerewolf
A couple of Christmas ornaments that will be gifts for friends and a new tattoo!
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by cemwerewolf.

Time to create page: 0.361 seconds