Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
12 years 9 months ago #34505 by Envy
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

Envy wrote:

iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

Pre-ordered Assassin's Creed Revelations today. I can't wait for November.

Ooh..Lots coming out this November then. My brother and I were debating whether to pre-order the new Oblivion. :P We've only ever pre-ordered something once and that was rather fiddly - We were meant to get something with it for pre-ordering but the people we pre-ordered from had screwed things up so we had to go and pursue some missing free stuff.

I'm pretty wary of pre-ordering as a result and particularly as I saw pre-orders for Diablo III already out before there was a bloody release date! :blink:

Ah well AC will be released here on November 15th, so I've got my date, I just hope I don't have an exam that day because semester two exams will be on by then, and I'll be up in Ballarat...

Ahh I'll check out what the release dates here are..

I know that Oblivion comes out the day before my birthday though. :P 11th November in the UK.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #34515 by black_magnolia
Just won on ebay a Lip Service underbust style top with corset-styled lacing in the back. Price including p&p is like 18 pounds, so I'm pretty happy with it. I've been searching for a waistcoat/vest or something similar that would be every-day suitable to put over a white blouse...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34521 by Envy
Ooh! I love it!

I didn't know Lippy did such things. It looks just like the ones by GLP but with a more mature look. :P

More
12 years 9 months ago #34529 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

Ooh! I love it!

I didn't know Lippy did such things. It looks just like the ones by GLP but with a more mature look. :P

I think they are a part of the classics range, but I'm not sure. I think they don't make this style any more becasue I can't find it on the official website now.

Haven't seen to many GLP items, so I can't really remember if I have seen something similar. :silly:

And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34537 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Well...since ThinkGeek is having a sale, I decided to do my Xmas shopping early...I bought three tshirts, two plushies and a nifty little night light that looks like someone has caught the sun in a jar. All of these will be presents for friendsa and family.
I then decided to treat myself...and buy a couple of things a freind was selling - a couple of Hetalia key chains (one is China and the other is Poland) and well as a France x Prussia doujinshi. Might have to translate that one though... :silly:

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
12 years 9 months ago #34574 by black_magnolia
Done a bit more ebaying today... :blush:

Bought a dream catcher - I hope it works, otherwise I'll at least have some nice deco for my bedroom. :silly:

and a silver ring with a celtic dragon design. :kiss:

And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds