Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
12 years 9 months ago #34403 by Envy
Madam_Mim wrote:

Envy - Where did you purchase your kit in th UK?
I found some places where you can buy the kits, but most are for outdoor use, otherwise they only sell to USA

For USA - www.gmushrooms.com/ and www.fungi.com/kits/indoor.html
For North America and Europe - www.gourmetmushrooms.ca/

Ah, for us, we found them in a small souvenir shop owned by the National Trust (an organisation in the UK which basically owns and maintains lots of protected sites which you can pay to visit). Never seen these logs before, but I think it was just due to location that they were stocked, as the logs came from a mushroom farm half a mile down the road from that shop. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34457 by black_magnolia
Just bought the book 'Worldwide Gothic' (it seems interesting, there are a lot of nice photos in it and I hope it will be an interesting read) and some hair products like shampoo, anti-frizz lotion etc.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34461 by Envy
Another sailorish top and a new black kimono..Both for about a fiver each. :woohoo:

More
12 years 9 months ago #34481 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Pre-ordered Assassin's Creed Revelations today. I can't wait for November.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
12 years 9 months ago #34486 by Envy
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

Ooh..Lots coming out this November then. My brother and I were debating whether to pre-order the new Oblivion. :P We've only ever pre-ordered something once and that was rather fiddly - We were meant to get something with it for pre-ordering but the people we pre-ordered from had screwed things up so we had to go and pursue some missing free stuff.

I'm pretty wary of pre-ordering as a result and particularly as I saw pre-orders for Diablo III already out before there was a bloody release date! :blink:

More
12 years 9 months ago #34500 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Envy wrote:

iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

Ooh..Lots coming out this November then. My brother and I were debating whether to pre-order the new Oblivion. :P We've only ever pre-ordered something once and that was rather fiddly - We were meant to get something with it for pre-ordering but the people we pre-ordered from had screwed things up so we had to go and pursue some missing free stuff.

I'm pretty wary of pre-ordering as a result and particularly as I saw pre-orders for Diablo III already out before there was a bloody release date! :blink:

Ah well AC will be released here on November 15th, so I've got my date, I just hope I don't have an exam that day because semester two exams will be on by then, and I'll be up in Ballarat...

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds