Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
12 years 9 months ago #34227 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Yet another book! The Necromancer by Michael Scott. I also bought three cds (Opeth, My Chamical Romance and Alice Cooper) as well as season one of Hetalia Axis Powers. The English dub sounds weird...

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #34229 by Envy
*Giggle* Didn't know Hetalia was available as an anime. :blink: Hm. Wonder if there's a Cantonese dub..Probably is out there..I'm interested now. :silly:

Methinks I've been lucky today. I won a few things off of eBay..I mentioned earlier, that I won an elliptical trainer for really cheap..And just now, I won a cute little dress. :P Not the cheapest thing in the world and I do actually dislike the brand it's by (K-Star..Generally bad quality) but the dress I bought seems to be one of their older pieces and thus made of a more sturdy material (black corduroy)..

I already know some little alterations I'll make to it once I receive it through the post (removing some lace, removing some bows, changing the buttons, making the dress appear generally more conventional), but apart from that, I'm ecstatic as it's just so cute. I can see potential for it looking sailorish and less cheap-loli. :woohoo:
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by Envy.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34232 by janelle hell
Most recent purchase: XL-sized sugar skull mold, to make ones like this, but much bigger:

These are the ones I made last year.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34242 by black_magnolia
Did a small shopping spree today. Got a white Victorian-style blouse, some tight black trousers, mash stockings with a flower design, socks and some stuff from the drug-store... Ah, I love sales and discount coupons. :woohoo:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34248 by firensia
Bought a Slipknot T-shirt, Metallica CD, a book by Corey Taylor, a black satin duvet cover/sheet set and a pair of black wedge espadrilles.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 9 months ago #34251 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Envy wrote:

*Giggle* Didn't know Hetalia was available as an anime. :blink:

It's especially awesome because although the English version is a little weird when you've already watched it in Japanese (their European accents are really strange; Germany sounded like he had a French accent at one point), each episode only goes for about five minutes and they're the perfect time-fillers.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Time to create page: 0.420 seconds