Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
12 years 10 months ago #34058 by iHauntTheSepulchre
cemwerewolf wrote:

I've got to learn to stay away from bookstores . . .

I know how you feel!

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #34063 by Envy
:ohmy: A Steampunk Bible? That sounds interesting. :P Might have to look that up..

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #34065 by black_magnolia
Ah, the temptations of a bookstore! :woohoo: I just ordered the book \"Worldwide Gothic\" at my bookstore today and walked out after the order so that I don't get tempted to buy anything. :P

Also bought some stationary. Found some cute notebooks. :) Here are the pictures of the covers:

Ah, how my friend pointed it out - I have to embrace my \"cute\" side. :huh: :woohoo:
Never really felt comfortable with that adjective tied to my person, but my friend described it that me being so \"spooky\" goth in combination how I \"turn to marmalade\" (her words! :P) when I see animals is enough to stick cute on my forehead. :blush: Damn! :side:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
12 years 10 months ago #34068 by Envy
Aaah! They're so cuute!

You're so lucky. :P 'Cute' is all I ever get called due to being a midget and all. *Sour face*

I completely forgot that the start of university means a chance to buy a ton of new stationery before I go. *Glee*

More
12 years 10 months ago #34073 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

Aaah! They're so cuute!

You're so lucky. :P 'Cute' is all I ever get called due to being a midget and all. *Sour face*

I completely forgot that the start of university means a chance to buy a ton of new stationery before I go. *Glee*

haha :P I just can't get used to being called \"cute\" because it feels unnatural when I'm so tall and I'm not a kid any more. :silly: Fortunately not many dare to call me that. :evil:

I also got a Betty Boop notebook and two Skelanimals notebooks (one with a bunny and the other with a chick?), but they didn't feel like such a nice find like those Miss Evil notebooks.

It's strange how nice stationary can make people happy. ;) I just have to forget how much I paid for it. :blush:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 10 months ago #34076 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

It's strange how nice stationary can make people happy. ;) I just have to forget how much I paid for it. :blush:

:woohoo: So true! Expensive things. Expensive enough to make me use some stationery only for special occasions haha. :P Because the paper in some notebooks etc. is just too pretty for normal note-taking purposes..Which sort of defeats the purpose of buying a notebook. *D'oh*

Time to create page: 0.356 seconds