Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
12 years 11 months ago #33573 by Envy
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

We had Bertie Bott's Every-Flavour Beans. The majority of them were really quite horrible... :P

Oh! We had those for sale around here too, but I heard they were bad so I never bought them, haha! I loved the chocolate frogs though. :woohoo: I think the cards from them are still lying around in some corner of my bedroom..I'll find them when I pack up to move out, I'm sure. :S

Bought myself a bunch of notepads and memory sticks. Notepads go in a flash around exam time because I write stuff out to memorise (it's how I revise). Gone through about 3 in the past 5 days. Memory sticks..Well. Could always do with more!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #33579 by Kuroboshi
\"Infamous 2\"

Found out it was released today and couldn't resist it.

Also bought a mains charger for the batteries for my RC car but it's still useless for now as I couldn't get another part I needed.

More
12 years 11 months ago #33588 by black_magnolia
I'd like to blame my mother for my latest purchase. :silly: She's been constantly asking me when I'm going to be home, telling me to do all my exams as soon as possible so I can relax during summer and go swimming...
I've only been to the beech a handful of times sine I've started uni and I really do miss the sea now.

I didn't get anything special, just a beach bag. It's black with some elegant white flowers on one side, that's the reason I bought it (it wasn't expensive either) - it's not like all the regular rainbow coloured beach bags. :)

My old bag fell apart a couple of years ago and I didn't get round to buying a new one till now and I so don't want to have to borrow one from my mom (she has one horrible pink one and another baby-blue one in the same design - don't know which one is worse :S).

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 11 months ago #33618 by Envy
Uhm. Lots of cake-making-related stuff.

Big bag of dried apricots..Big bag of mixed nuts..Lots of chocolate too. :woohoo: Ugh. I'm going to be tempted all week to just wolf down the bag of apricots..

More
12 years 11 months ago #33625 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Hmm...bought Assassin's Creed II for a friend's birthday, as well as a couple of books and seasons 6-8 of Red vs. Blue for myself.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
12 years 11 months ago #33637 by Venom84
Have had abit of a spree,bought parts to do the motorcycle up,general household stuff,and loads of other goodies..xx

I'm going to live my life the best i can and how i want to, and if no one likes it i don't care..Lifes too short..xx

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds