Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
12 years 11 months ago #33518 by firensia
Envy wrote:

cemwerewolf wrote:

A rose bush. I actually found one with pale purple blossoms that I thought would be just perfect for the one corner of my yard.

Purple roses? That's unusual..Do you know the name of the type of rose it is? :)

You know they even have black roses. I found that out recently when I saw some of the seeds on eBay. They're really cool.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #33522 by cemwerewolf
It just says that it's a miniature rose bush - no details unfortunately. Just one of those random finds I stumble across now and then . . .

More
12 years 11 months ago #33549 by Envy
:( Darn. I was curious to see if I could get hold of an unusual rose bush.

I wouldn't trust buying 'black rose seeds' on eBay..I'd much rather buy a bush that was already in bloom. :S Mainly because of doubts really.

More
12 years 11 months ago #33555 by iHauntTheSepulchre
A lime-flavoured chocolate frog, a 2011 core set booster pack for M:TG and two gemstones (most likely that they're quartz). That was my little shopping trip... :)

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
12 years 11 months ago #33560 by Envy
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

A lime-flavoured chocolate frog, a 2011 core set booster pack for M:TG and two gemstones (most likely that they're quartz). That was my little shopping trip... :)

..Lime chocolate frog? That's new to me. Reminds me of the days when Harry Potter was a huge craze and they sold chocolate frogs here, with cards inside them. :woohoo:

More
12 years 11 months ago #33568 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Envy wrote:

iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

..Lime chocolate frog? That's new to me. Reminds me of the days when Harry Potter was a huge craze and they sold chocolate frogs here, with cards inside them. :woohoo:

We had Bertie Bott's Every-Flavour Beans. The majority of them were really quite horrible... :P

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Time to create page: 0.440 seconds