Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
12 years 11 months ago #33475 by black_magnolia
Oh, and there were we (Envy and I) discussing breaking your neck in shoes in the shoe topic. :woohoo:

Damn, I'm going to be dizzy just by watching those! :P I prefer the Torment 703, they look safer with the chunkier heel... ;)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #33479 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Oh, and there were we (Envy and I) discussing breaking your neck in shoes in the shoe topic. :woohoo:

Damn, I'm going to be dizzy just by watching those! :P I prefer the Torment 703, they look safer with the chunkier heel... ;)

Ahh..:P

I love the look of the Pleasers. Not really a fan of shorter (mid-calf?) boots (prefer ones that are either at least just below knee or ankle-boot)..Though agreed, I guess the Torments look safer. :woohoo:

More
12 years 11 months ago #33483 by firensia
Envy wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

Ahh..:P

I love the look of the Pleasers. Not really a fan of shorter (mid-calf?) boots (prefer ones that are either at least just below knee or ankle-boot)..Though agreed, I guess the Torments look safer. :woohoo:

lol Yeah, I did notice the other thread. However, I've never had a problem walking in heels. I love stiletto boots. Some of them are actually quite comfortable. I agree with Envy about knee-high boots being nicer than mid-calf ones. I just really love the Torment line though so I'll take whatever I can get from that. I plan on wearing the 703s with knee high socks just to trick the eye a bit. I'm really excited about the Pleaser ones too. Not sure where I can wear them but they were so cute that I couldn't resist. ;)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #33486 by black_magnolia
firensia wrote:

lol Yeah, I did notice the other thread. However, I've never had a problem walking in heels. I love stiletto boots. Some of them are actually quite comfortable. I agree with Envy about knee-high boots being nicer than mid-calf ones. I just really love the Torment line though so I'll take whatever I can get from that. I plan on wearing the 703s with knee high socks just to trick the eye a bit. I'm really excited about the Pleaser ones too. Not sure where I can wear them but they were so cute that I couldn't resist. ;)

Fair enough. :P

Yeah, the Pleaser ones don't look really everyday suitable, but I'm sure you'll be able to wear them to a club/concert something like that.

Hmmm... Now that I'm thinking - Don't know how tall you are, but if you're short, then I think you could probably pull them off also everyday. Example, I'm 6'1 tall and if I'd wear those Pleasers I'd stick out of every crowd for sure. :blush:

edit: we'd better move the discussion to the shoe topic. ;)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
12 years 11 months ago #33506 by cemwerewolf
A rose bush. I actually found one with pale purple blossoms that I thought would be just perfect for the one corner of my yard.

More
12 years 11 months ago #33507 by Envy
cemwerewolf wrote:

A rose bush. I actually found one with pale purple blossoms that I thought would be just perfect for the one corner of my yard.

Purple roses? That's unusual..Do you know the name of the type of rose it is? :)

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds