Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
12 years 11 months ago #33297 by Venom84
Have bought myself a new top(black of course,my fav).. :P
And just other silly little bits..
Decided to treat myself and a friend to a foot and hand pamper day at Silky Soles..-They have tanks of little fish that eat dead skin-its sounds awful but its nice..weird to start with.. :)

I'm going to live my life the best i can and how i want to, and if no one likes it i don't care..Lifes too short..xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #33298 by Envy
Venom84 wrote:

Decided to treat myself and a friend to a foot and hand pamper day at Silky Soles..-They have tanks of little fish that eat dead skin-its sounds awful but its nice..weird to start with.. :)

:unsure: I swear those got banned..Hm. Maybe it wasn't in England then.

More
12 years 11 months ago #33304 by Venom84
Did not know they were banned..Will have to look that up..xx

I'm going to live my life the best i can and how i want to, and if no one likes it i don't care..Lifes too short..xx

More
12 years 11 months ago #33321 by Envy
Venom84 wrote:

Did not know they were banned..Will have to look that up..xx

Found a small article on the BBC about it. Apparently just banned in the US for now.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-12595809

More
12 years 11 months ago #33323 by Venom84
Thanks,will check it out...Are you from the UK then?.. :)

More
12 years 11 months ago #33324 by Envy
Venom84 wrote:

Thanks,will check it out...Are you from the UK then?.. :)

Indeed I am. ^.^ England.

:P I don't mean to scare you or anything about the fish pedicure - It was just something I remembered from a conversation I had at college about them and I remembered a friend told me something about fears of spreading diseases, but from the looks of things they haven't caused much concern in the UK. The US seems to be playing a safer game with it all, as they usually tend to do with things.

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds