Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
12 years 11 months ago #32812 by orkangel
A stunning black mesh pencil holder !
Note how I cunningly use it to disguise/gothify my stash of chocolate digestives.
I may be the only one around who has heavy metal bikkies.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #32820 by Morgana
The last thing I bought was a Mother's Day card... should have mailed it a few days ago, but I totally forgot that it's this Sunday. Fingers crossed that it will arrive in time...

Very clever disguise, orkangel... I never would have spotted the chocolates there! I like the items in the background of your picture as well.

More
12 years 11 months ago #32822 by Envy
Morgana wrote:

Very clever disguise, orkangel... I never would have spotted the chocolates there! I like the items in the background of your picture as well.

Teehee..Agreed!

The stuff in the background looks pretty..And the biscuits just make the scene all the more sweet. :silly:

Curious as to what the background image is now..I think I see a corset and wings, which is all good in my books. :P Oh. Curiosity. Is it an Alchemy piece? I don't think I recognise it if it is..

More
12 years 11 months ago #32829 by orkangel
Its an Anne Stokes poster called Angel Rose, laminated, which I attached over a window in a door. The sun or moonlight shines through it in the manner of stained glass. Works ok.The candlestick was from Ebay. Still decorating my room you see.

More
12 years 11 months ago #32834 by Madam_Mim
A black pentagram-shaped umbrella :woohoo:

More
12 years 11 months ago #32835 by Envy
@ Orkangel:

:P It looks great! And what an interesting idea..I thought of doing something similar before by making curtains out of Alchemy flags if I bought one-too-many for the wallspace in my room..But I haven't quite got that many flags yet. :woohoo: Never thought about laminated posters..

@ Madam_Mim:

Sounds intriguing - Any pictures for us? I'm trying to imagine what it'd look like.

Time to create page: 0.420 seconds