Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 1 week ago #32503 by black_magnolia
cemwerewolf wrote:

It exists!

:laugh:

I'm actually really loving this on a whim purchase. With it getting so sunny here all of a sudden I've been using it quite a bit. It's always good when something you've been wanting forever just because turns out to be useful!

Oh! I've always been after such a parasol! Just love the design! :kiss: I've been watching such a design on ebay for ages, but I somehow always give up purchasing one. :(

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 week ago #32512 by cemwerewolf
It actually does managa to block out a fair bit of sun so long as you angle it right. The upper parts are more opaque whereas the edge is obviously full of holes.

I had been watching this one come and go on eBay for quite awhile before I finally gave in and won it for a little more than a dollar. Shipping was quite pricey but in the end I spent a total of $18 and change. Definitely a good deal I think!

More
13 years 1 week ago #32527 by iHauntTheSepulchre
orkangel wrote:

Seems like a serial killers kit from CSI - just joking please dont hurt me.

I go hiking and camping quite often, so something like this is always useful for cutting firewood. It's really small and lightweight too, so it's pretty easy to carry.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 1 week ago #32540 by cemwerewolf
Two Voltaire cds last night and a stone bunny for my garden today. I like having stone critters tucked in among my flowers during the summer and I thought a bunny would be perfect since we had a couple white rabbits running around the neighborhood during the winter.

More
13 years 1 week ago #32544 by Envy
cemwerewolf wrote:

Two Voltaire cds last night and a stone bunny for my garden today. I like having stone critters tucked in among my flowers during the summer and I thought a bunny would be perfect since we had a couple white rabbits running around the neighborhood during the winter.

Wild white rabbits? :blink:

More
13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #32547 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

cemwerewolf wrote:

Wild white rabbits? :blink:

Arctic rabbits! :woohoo: In those cold climates where there is a lot of snow, the rabbit's fur changes to white during winter so that they can blend in with their surroundings and during summer it's brown. Same principle as for example the Arctic fox which is white during winter, brown during summer etc. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 1 week ago by black_magnolia.

Time to create page: 0.441 seconds