Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 1 week ago #32460 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

@ cemwerewolf: I second Envy's request! ;) Pictures or it doesn't exist. :P

*Giggle* That's such a good saying! I'm stealing that. :woohoo:

Et tu, Brutus (or Envious :silly:)? :woohoo: :P

One of my friends is pretty notorious with 'stealing' a lot of stuff that I write. Most of these things end up as a screenshot or as a status on facebook. :silly:

Today at lunch I was talking something and she burst out giggling and said if we were on msn that she would copy/paste it on facebook right away! lol ah, whatever makes you happy my friend. :P

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 week ago #32465 by Morgana
I bought a new pair of sneakers last week, so that I can start walking again now that winter is over. But it's been either too cold or too rainy every day this week to go out!

I also bought some dog repellant... similar to bear spray, only not as strong. I really hope I never have to use it, but that beast next door still has me kinda freaked out...

More
13 years 1 week ago #32478 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I bought a wire saw (it's not a saw for cutting wire, it's a sharp wire used for cutting) and a road & track map of the Grampians State Park (which I hightly recommned if you ever come down to Victoria Australia!)

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 1 week ago #32486 by orkangel
Seems like a serial killers kit from CSI - just joking please dont hurt me.

More
13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #32499 by cemwerewolf
It exists!

:laugh:

I'm actually really loving this on a whim purchase. With it getting so sunny here all of a sudden I've been using it quite a bit. It's always good when something you've been wanting forever just because turns out to be useful!
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 1 week ago by cemwerewolf.

More
13 years 1 week ago #32500 by Envy
Owaah! That's so pretty! I'm jealous!

I've considered getting a similar styled one, but I always wondered exactly how much of the sun is blocked out due to the holes..:P My current one is a full-sun-blocker that's all lacey, but doubles as an umbrella.

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds