Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #32258 by black_magnolia
firensia wrote:

The Lip Service Requiem II Dead And Loving It mini dress. Absolutely LOVE the Requiem II range. I already have Lady Guinevere's Abduction Dress so I needed this one to complete my collection. Had my eye on it for a while but it just went on sale so I had to buy it. So happy they had my size too. :)

Awww! Such a gorgeous dress! :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #32260 by Envy
I was going to say the same!

When was the Requiem II range released? I never saw it.

I just know that I'm desperately trying to find stuff in my size from the Step In Time range..And the black dress from the very old Lolita's Pop range..Oh. And a really cute corset from one of the Devil Dolls range..Can't remember which but I'll know the corset when I see it.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #32262 by firensia
Requiem II was released in 2008. I'll PM you the link to the store I bought it from. They have a bunch of Lip Service stuff and I know I saw some Devil Dolls II tops and corsets as well. Don't know if any of those are what you want.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #32269 by Envy
firensia wrote:

Requiem II was released in 2008. I'll PM you the link to the store I bought it from. They have a bunch of Lip Service stuff and I know I saw some Devil Dolls II tops and corsets as well. Don't know if any of those are what you want.

Ahh..Thanks for the link. I had a look, but sadly, nothing I really wanted, and the only one that I did find was not in my size and fullprice anyway. >.< Very very surprised they did have one Lolita's Pop black and white top though. A real rare piece there.

Appreciate it anyway! :D

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #32270 by firensia
Aww, that's too bad. I'm sure you'll find it someday though. There's a whole bunch of gothic webstores around. One of them is bound to have it.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #32273 by Kuroboshi
Team Fortress 2 off of Steam.

Bah...I do not mix well with cheap games... As long as they're not preowned anyway.

Time to create page: 0.370 seconds