Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #32127 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

Hehe. I got a real deal on eBay...Two new Diablo II and Diablo II expansion games for about 5 quid.

Also - My top came through the post today. ^.^ The black and white one..Yup! It's black and white. :P And it actually doesn't look so strange once it's worn.

The seller even left the original tags on - And now I realise how much of a bargain I got. The original price was over 3x what I paid. :blink:

Lucky you! It's always great when you get so lucky on ebay! :P And good to hear that the blouse turned out fine too. :)

I have to stop myself from browsing ebay too much, or any other online shop for that matter. :woohoo: I'm awful when I once start spending. :S I think I'll have to start hiding my money from me... Make some stash somewhere and forget that I have it. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #32133 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

I have to stop myself from browsing ebay too much, or any other online shop for that matter. :woohoo: I'm awful when I once start spending. :S I think I'll have to start hiding my money from me... Make some stash somewhere and forget that I have it. :silly:

:P Hehe..I have the bad habit of searching eBay generally every day or at least once every 3 days..I justify it in my mind by telling myself I'm saving a hell of a lot more by searching for bargains, and that it's more difficult to impulse-buy when you have several days to think about an item (as opposed to being in town, seeing it, wanting it, getting it). :woohoo:

I have two stashes of cash haha. One's a coin-piggy-bank type of thing (but it's English post-box shaped) and the other is just a spare purse which I hide pound notes in. I add to them at the end of every week, but with the amount I spend online, the stashes generally just equal out my spending and don't add to my savings, unless I go through a period where there's just nothing I really like. :blink:

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #32136 by black_magnolia
Ha! :P I'm more prone to impulse buy online then in a shop in town (the bargain justification really makes it just easier). :woohoo: Maybe that's becasue in town I rarely find something that I like when online there are tons of stuff that I'd like to have. :S

I always spend all my coin money, so no real use for a piggy-bank. :silly: The only savings that I really have are tied at the bank in foreign currency and that's really the only reason they are still there becasue I loath to exchange currency. :woohoo:

Maybe I should give up shopping for lent (well, the rest of it at least). :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by black_magnolia.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #32245 by Kuroboshi
\"Killing Floor\" off of Steam.

Was on sale so I got it and the character packs for a little under £10. This service will be the death of me with all their sales.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #32250 by Envy
Kuroboshi wrote:

\"Killing Floor\" off of Steam.

Was on sale so I got it and the character packs for a little under £10. This service will be the death of me with all their sales.

:blink: I noticed there's tons of sales around lately..Don't really understand it, but hey. Don't complain. >.<

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #32255 by firensia
The Lip Service Requiem II Dead And Loving It mini dress. Absolutely LOVE the Requiem II range. I already have Lady Guinevere's Abduction Dress so I needed this one to complete my collection. Had my eye on it for a while but it just went on sale so I had to buy it. So happy they had my size too. :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.364 seconds