Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #32048 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

ooh... The black part is odd in my eyes too! You sure the blouse is black and white? The black part looks more like some mini skirt under which the blouse is. :silly: The collar is awesome though! I wouldn't remove the puff-sleeves, but hey, that's just my preference. Puff-sleeves never look very puffy on me so I can't be bothered with them. :woohoo:

I also always layer white stuff under black or other coloured items, preferably with a lot of lace. :P
I've been looking for some gothly vest/waistcoat, but it's very hard finding something and I know myself - I won't get myself to sew it and I don't have time to go to my seamstress and work something out.
I found this one: www.kinkyangel.co.uk/index.php?main_page...397&products_id=6854
But they don't have any in stock and it's from Punk Rave, and Asian sizes just don't work for me... :(

Yup. The seller's description stated the black was part of the top. :blink: It does look odd, but sort of cute at the same time..Can't really say if it'd suit me or not until I get a chance to try it on.

:P Puff sleeves look awful on me, because I'm so small - They make my shoulders look disproportionately massive compared to my body. They seem to look great on loli models - But somehow, not me! Maybe I stand too close to the mirror when I judge how clothes look on me or something so they look even bigger than they are..I don't know. I just hate how they look on me. :woohoo: I feel like that girl from 'Enchanted' when she's wearing the massive wedding-ish dress on her first roam around the real world.

Can't say I'm much help with the waistcoat. >.< My frilly gothic one is by G.L.P..Which possibly also owns Punk Rave. Erm..My other waistcoats were from random mainstream shops..I know my favourite mainstream-shop one was from Next. It was meant to be for the office apparently, but it had a really neat frilled trim on the shoulders and around the edges and was just too cute for plain old office-wear.

..And annoyingly, I just found another mainstream shop that stocked a nice waistcoat..In 2008. (I was curious to see if I could find any nice ones out there)

That was supposedly from Miss Selfridge in Oct 2008. :( It is actually quite awkward to find pretty waistcoats that aren't by loli brands..At least, it seems that way to me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #32055 by firensia
Bought some CDs, DVDs and some makeup. Took advantage of the low USD to get everything at a good price. :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #32062 by nwbevk
Last thing I need to be doing is buying something I don't need, but it was a Great Deal! Picked up a locally made beaded necklace, is primarily purple, 'cept for the howling wolf face in it. Usually something like this would be well over $100, it was only $40! Mine.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #32070 by Envy
:S Uhhm I did something bad and spent more money..

But it was on a gorgeous bustier by Lip Service. >.< And it was really cheap NWT on eBay! It was calling to me.

I hate it when I go for ages and find nothing I really like..And suddenly I find tons of stuff that I love.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #32081 by firensia
Envy wrote:

:S Uhhm I did something bad and spent more money..

But it was on a gorgeous bustier by Lip Service. >.< And it was really cheap NWT on eBay! It was calling to me.

I hate it when I go for ages and find nothing I really like..And suddenly I find tons of stuff that I love.

I know what you mean. I've been shopping like crazy this past week. Just bought some Pre-Raphaelite Art Prints that I plan to hang on my wall. Got The Accolade by Edmund Blair Leighton and two paintings by John William Waterhouse. So glad I found them. :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #32092 by Envy
Hehe. I got a real deal on eBay...Two new Diablo II and Diablo II expansion games for about 5 quid.

Also - My top came through the post today. ^.^ The black and white one..Yup! It's black and white. :P And it actually doesn't look so strange once it's worn.

The seller even left the original tags on - And now I realise how much of a bargain I got. The original price was over 3x what I paid. :blink:

Time to create page: 0.475 seconds