Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 1 month ago #32014 by iHauntTheSepulchre
All I've been buying lately is train tickets...

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #32026 by Envy
2 blouses and a new basque ^.^

More
13 years 1 month ago #32027 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

What a coincidence! :woohoo: I also got 2 new blouses! :silly: Just plain black ones, but with a long hem. Also got a nice black cardigan with a lace front. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 1 month ago #32037 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

What a coincidence! :woohoo: I also got 2 new blouses! :silly: Just plain black ones, but with a long hem. Also got a nice black cardigan with a lace front. :)

:P Ooh..One of the blouses I got was a white lolita blouse with a very delicate white and black lace trim..I figured I could stick it under something and layer things on top (as white really doesn't suit me unless something mainly black is on top..Usually a high-waisted skirt)..And my other blouse was pretty plain (black/white again), but it had an amazing collar. :woohoo: In fact, I'll just stick a picture below. Hard to explain it.

Though realistically, I think I'll take the puff-sleeves off of that if I can, and I'd be likely to wear a corset or high-waisted skirt on top of that too, as the black part is a bit odd in my eyes. I'll see what I think of it when it comes through the post. ^.^ (Bought it NWT off of eBay..As is the habit now. Eep!)

More
13 years 1 month ago #32040 by cemwerewolf
Bought another pile of dvds today (like I need more!). Also did some online shopping - bought a lace parasol and an opera jacket. I can't wait for them to arrive!

More
13 years 1 month ago #32042 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

:P Ooh..One of the blouses I got was a white lolita blouse with a very delicate white and black lace trim..I figured I could stick it under something and layer things on top (as white really doesn't suit me unless something mainly black is on top..Usually a high-waisted skirt)..And my other blouse was pretty plain (black/white again), but it had an amazing collar. :woohoo: In fact, I'll just stick a picture below. Hard to explain it.

Though realistically, I think I'll take the puff-sleeves off of that if I can, and I'd be likely to wear a corset or high-waisted skirt on top of that too, as the black part is a bit odd in my eyes. I'll see what I think of it when it comes through the post. ^.^ (Bought it NWT off of eBay..As is the habit now. Eep!)

ooh... The black part is odd in my eyes too! You sure the blouse is black and white? The black part looks more like some mini skirt under which the blouse is. :silly: The collar is awesome though! I wouldn't remove the puff-sleeves, but hey, that's just my preference. Puff-sleeves never look very puffy on me so I can't be bothered with them. :woohoo:

I also always layer white stuff under black or other coloured items, preferably with a lot of lace. :P
I've been looking for some gothly vest/waistcoat, but it's very hard finding something and I know myself - I won't get myself to sew it and I don't have time to go to my seamstress and work something out.
I found this one: www.kinkyangel.co.uk/index.php?main_page...397&products_id=6854
But they don't have any in stock and it's from Punk Rave, and Asian sizes just don't work for me... :(

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.359 seconds