Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 1 month ago #31581 by gothchick
I've just bought a lovely long black skirt off ebay, can't wait to wear it at Whitby later this month! I buy almost all my clothes from ebay & charity shops & often customise them...last week (off ebay) it was a black & white stripey corset which I have customised with laces as it was a bit too tight!! ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #31586 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Thanks girls! Glad you like it! :) Just an example of how you can find really nice things in mainstream shops too. ;)

Curious - Which mainstream shop was it?

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #31592 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

Thanks girls! Glad you like it! :) Just an example of how you can find really nice things in mainstream shops too. ;)

Here's the UK link: www.bonprixsecure.com/uk/home.htm
It's basically catalogue shopping, but they have an online store too. I really like when I can browse through a catalogue too. :P
They have mostly the same items in every country, but I've noticed that on the UK site they have much more lacy things that I'd love to have. :(

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by black_magnolia.

More
13 years 1 month ago #31593 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

Here's the UK link: www.bonprixsecure.com/
It's basically catalogue shopping, but they have an online store too. I really like when I can browse through a catalogue too. :P
They have mostly the same items in every country, but I've noticed that on the UK site they have much more lacy things that I'd love to have. :(

Eeeee I love lace! Thanks for the link! :P

More
13 years 1 month ago #31602 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

You're welcome! :) I've edited the link because I've noticed that it links to the German website, so now it should work properly. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 1 month ago #31610 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

You're welcome! :) I've edited the link because I've noticed that it links to the German website, so now it should work properly. :silly:

Yeah, took me a few attempts but eventually I discovered the right option on a drop down list to direct me to the UK site, hehe. ^.^ I love the stuff there..

Time to create page: 0.456 seconds