Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 2 months ago #31332 by cemwerewolf
Bought a new vacuum cleaner. It's one specially designed to pick up pet hair. I did a few passes to try it out and was amazed how much cat hair it picked up. Kind of makes your skin crawl a bit to know that much fur is hanging out in the carpet . . .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #31339 by firensia
Bought a pair of knee-high black leather boots and a sterling silver ankh necklace.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #31369 by Morgana
cemwerewolf wrote:

Bought a new vacuum cleaner. It's one specially designed to pick up pet hair. I did a few passes to try it out and was amazed how much cat hair it picked up. Kind of makes your skin crawl a bit to know that much fur is hanging out in the carpet . . .

What kind of vacuum is it? We're probably due for a new one soon, and this sounds like a good option.

My house is where vacuum cleaners go to die... between the cat fur, incense dust, and my and my husband's long hair, they really don't stand a chance.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Morgana.

More
13 years 1 month ago #31380 by cemwerewolf
It's a Bissel Pet Hair Eraser. It was on sale for a really good deal so we decided to give it a shot. Turns out it really sucks! In a good way that is . . . :laugh:

More
13 years 1 month ago #31381 by Envy
cemwerewolf wrote:

It's a Bissel Pet Hair Eraser. It was on sale for a really good deal so we decided to give it a shot. Turns out it really sucks! In a good way that is . . . :laugh:

:woohoo: Somehow, that joke really made me laugh.

:P It sounds good..A friend of mine had a 'pet vacuum' that was designed to vacuum up water and hair too. I could do with one of those just for everyday life really, pet or no pet!

More
13 years 1 month ago #31389 by Morgana
cemwerewolf wrote:

Haha! Just what you want in a vacuum cleaner. Thanks for the tip, I'll have to look for one of those.

Time to create page: 0.403 seconds