Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 2 months ago #31265 by Envy
:ohmy: Never heard of that before. As it is, my mum buys bottles of ink off of eBay for really cheap and we manually inject it back into the printer cartridges with syringes when they start running out..

:P I only bought my earmuffs because I was looking for ages and now stores are preparing to stock new stuff - So they were on sale. ^.^

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #31285 by Kuroboshi
You'll all probably find this pretty stupid but...

I bought a new graphics card. I've fried my old one and I'm getting a new PC in 2 days. Wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the fact it's an AGP one when my new system will likely need PCI-E.

We had no male-female cables, only male-male so I couldn't use onboard graphics and PC World didn't have them for sale.

So yeah...£45 for a new graphics card because I couldn't go without my computer for two days. Not too bad, my dad'll put it in his computer since it doesn't use a fan.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, it's an NVIDIA GeForce 6200 A.
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Kuroboshi.

More
13 years 2 months ago #31297 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Envy wrote:

:ohmy: Never heard of that before. As it is, my mum buys bottles of ink off of eBay for really cheap and we manually inject it back into the printer cartridges with syringes when they start running out..

Syringes? Wouldn't that cause leaks?

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #31306 by Envy
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

Envy wrote:

Syringes? Wouldn't that cause leaks?

Nope. What we do is inject the ink into the cartridge, which for our printer is all spongey..You then have to turn them upside down and have a bunch of paper towels underneath to let any excess leak out..When it stops leaking, you can stick the cartridge back in.

I don't know if it's the same for other printers, but ours is a HP printer, if that makes any difference. :P
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Envy.

More
13 years 2 months ago #31318 by iHauntTheSepulchre

Envy wrote:I don't know if it's the same for other printers, but ours is a HP printer, if that makes any difference. :P

I'm not sure...

Anyway, today I bought the first volume of manga for Black Butler and a iron-on patch from Stargate SG-1.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 2 months ago #31323 by black_magnolia
I've bought new cups and glasses. In the last month I've managed to break exactly half of those that I had. I still can't really understand how I managed to do that, becasue I've never been so clumsy. Maybe all that exam stress can be blamed for it. :(

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.411 seconds