Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 2 months ago #31197 by Kuroboshi
Bought the basics of my new computer.

1TB Harddrive, 4GB RAM, 3.2GHZ Dual Core processor.

It arrives on Saturday, all that's left to get is a graphic's card and Windows 7.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #31217 by nwbevk
Sad when a new printer costs less than ink for the old printer... so I've got a new 4 in 1 on the way, prints, scans, copies and faxes, never gotten one with a fax before, but I have a feeling I may need it one of these days.

More
13 years 2 months ago #31227 by iHauntTheSepulchre
nwbevk wrote:

Sad when a new printer costs less than ink for the old printer... so I've got a new 4 in 1 on the way, prints, scans, copies and faxes, never gotten one with a fax before, but I have a feeling I may need it one of these days.

Our printer has a continuous ink system - the ink cartriges are connected to large bottles outside the printer and the ink refills are so cheap! However only Epson printers can have this modification as far as I'm aware.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 2 months ago #31248 by nwbevk
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

nwbevk wrote:

Our printer has a continuous ink system - the ink cartriges are connected to large bottles outside the printer and the ink refills are so cheap! However only Epson printers can have this modification as far as I'm aware.

Really?? I've never seen that before. My last one was an Epson, never knew anything like that existed so never thought to look. Will have to investigate cause now I'm curious to see that (: To bad the new one isn't an Epson.

More
13 years 2 months ago #31255 by firensia
Envy wrote:

A pair of cute earmuffs. :blush:

I've been looking everywhere for earmuffs. No store in my area seems to sell them even though it's Winter. Shame. They're super comfy and keep your ears very warm.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
13 years 2 months ago #31263 by iHauntTheSepulchre
nwbevk wrote:

iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

nwbevk wrote:

Really?? I've never seen that before. My last one was an Epson, never knew anything like that existed so never thought to look. Will have to investigate cause now I'm curious to see that (: To bad the new one isn't an Epson.

They save a heck of a lot of money the only downside it that because it is a modification it voids the warranty immidiately. But we've never had any trouble before anyway.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Time to create page: 0.344 seconds