Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 2 months ago #30823 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Oh tht's beautiful firensia!

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30825 by black_magnolia
firensia wrote:

So beautiful! The blue looks wonderful and I'm usually not a fan of blue coloured things. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30846 by Envy
firensia wrote:

Here's a photo of it on a mannequin. Haven't tried it on myself yet but I plan on wearing it with a beautiful long, bell-sleeved gown. I bought it on eBay from a lady who makes them by hand. Each one is unique. This is the first circlet that I've bought but I've always wanted one. I realize they aren't something you can wear everyday (or at least not at my job) but they are extremely beautiful. Every time I look at one, it reminds me of elves. I suppose circlets could also be worn at Celtic or Medieval weddings. Plus, there's always Halloween, my favorite holiday that isn't actually a holiday.

Oh that's gorgeous..I love blue things! :P And they remind me of elves too. ^.^

The problem I have with circlets is my fringe. Whenever I see people wearing them, they generally split their parting/fringe down the middle in order to accomodate the circlet..>.< But I hate doing that so, yeah. That's another thing stopping me from spending too much on a circlet.

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #30861 by firensia
Envy wrote:

firensia wrote:

Here's a photo of it on a mannequin. Haven't tried it on myself yet but I plan on wearing it with a beautiful long, bell-sleeved gown. I bought it on eBay from a lady who makes them by hand. Each one is unique. This is the first circlet that I've bought but I've always wanted one. I realize they aren't something you can wear everyday (or at least not at my job) but they are extremely beautiful. Every time I look at one, it reminds me of elves. I suppose circlets could also be worn at Celtic or Medieval weddings. Plus, there's always Halloween, my favorite holiday that isn't actually a holiday.

Oh that's gorgeous..I love blue things! :P And they remind me of elves too. ^.^

The problem I have with circlets is my fringe. Whenever I see people wearing them, they generally split their parting/fringe down the middle in order to accomodate the circlet..>.< But I hate doing that so, yeah. That's another thing stopping me from spending too much on a circlet.

It was the color that attracted me to it as well. Sapphire is my birthstone and the blue there reminds me of it. As for spending money on it, it was quite cheap. 10USD including shipping.

You could always wear a circlet over your fringe like this photo:

Not sure why the only photos I can find of things are on mannequins but you get the idea.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by firensia.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30862 by Envy
Hm. That is an idea. Although the only circlet I have doesn't really have the right shape for that kind of fit. :(

More
13 years 2 months ago #30885 by Morgana
firensia, that circlet is beautiful! I know you can't wear it everyday, but as a statement piece it's very striking.

I went on a bit of a spree on Saturday. I went into HMV to get the new Motorhead album, and noticed that they had a sale on, for that day only, where if you spent $50, you'd save $10. I ended up getting Motorhead as planned (of course, it's new!), which includes a DVD; the expanded edition of Slayer's Christ Illusion, which also includes a DVD; Wishmaster, by Nightwish; and Horror of Dracula, starring Christopher Lee. So I got 3 CDs, 2 concert DVDs and a movie, for just under $50... pretty good deal, I'd say!

Time to create page: 0.367 seconds