Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 2 months ago #30249 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

In the package that I received today and with which I had to clear up customs, I got two Victoria Frances puzzles. :)
One is a normal 1000 piece puzzle, the other one is a 500 pieces but in 3D! Wish I had the time to put together the 3D one because I never had such a puzzle before and I'm curios what kind of difference the 3D image makes while you put it together...

www.heye-puzzle.de/DE/Puzzle/1000_Teile/29249_Favole_Raven.aspx
www.heye-puzzle.de/DE/Puzzle/500_Teile/29370_Favole_Witch.aspx

:P Ooh..A 3D puzzle..That's unusual. Be sure to post up the finished thing once you do have time to put it together?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30252 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

In the package that I received today and with which I had to clear up customs, I got two Victoria Frances puzzles. :)
One is a normal 1000 piece puzzle, the other one is a 500 pieces but in 3D! Wish I had the time to put together the 3D one because I never had such a puzzle before and I'm curios what kind of difference the 3D image makes while you put it together...

www.heye-puzzle.de/DE/Puzzle/1000_Teile/29249_Favole_Raven.aspx
www.heye-puzzle.de/DE/Puzzle/500_Teile/29370_Favole_Witch.aspx

:P Ooh..A 3D puzzle..That's unusual. Be sure to post up the finished thing once you do have time to put it together?

Yup, I'll do that. I'm also very curios about it. I can't wait to finally get my hands on it. My mom would get mad right now if she saw me putting together a puzzle instead of studying. :silly: Well, she doesn't really like seeing me on the pc either, but she's in a good mood today and I had to check up some materials for my exam on the net, so I figured a break won't kill me... :woohoo:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30257 by Envy
We've bought..A small cream cake for my brother's birthday and a custard/fruit tart for people who don't like cream cakes.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30513 by nwbevk
Way to much stuff lately. But it is nice to have a new pair of proper glasses for a change. Also was bad and bought a couple cds I wanted, and a new skull and cross bones bikini for this summer. Time to lock up the finances again for a few months.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30578 by Envy
:S Spent quite a bit on a pretty new loli coat..

The price was a bit steep, but when I think about it, I've spent over 50/60 GBP on pairs of shoes before, so..It's a nice price in relation to that..And I've saved up a hell of a lot of cash from not spending for months. It's justified. :woohoo:

More
13 years 2 months ago #30580 by Kuroboshi
Most recent purchase would be replacing the sketch pad I apparently need for college but haven't needed to use since I got the first one.

Also, got a return on my \"The Fast and The Furious\" box set and the one I ordered from Amazon works perfectly. :D

Time to create page: 0.419 seconds