Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 3 months ago #30169 by ondespumeggianti
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #30172 by black_magnolia
Nice boots, ondespumeggianti! Not my taste really, I feel they are to wide, but I'm sure they look lovely on you. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #30188 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Nice boots, ondespumeggianti! Not my taste really, I feel they are to wide, but I'm sure they look lovely on you. :)

I feel the same - Too wide for me, but they are a beautiful pair. ^.^

It's veeery hard for me to buy boots because my legs are always too thin for them. :( You're all probably e-glaring at me for that comment, but really, it's a horrible downside. Boots never fit my calf and I end up looking like a child wearing mother's heels.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by Envy.

More
13 years 3 months ago #30199 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Envy wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

It's veeery hard for me to buy boots because my legs are always too thin for them. :( You're all probably e-glaring at me for that comment, but really, it's a horrible downside. Boots never fit my calf and I end up looking like a child wearing mother's heels.

I have a similar problem with some of the clothes/shoes I buy too...however, to stay on topic today I bought a two-way train ticket to Ballarat...

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 3 months ago #30216 by ondespumeggianti
Envy wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

THANKYOU ALL!!!:)
wide?!no-no!them are perfect!!XD
ahaah, maybe i've to made a photo with myself with boots!
uhm, i think you are lucky!
my problem is the opposite!boots are always too small for me!!
so finally I found one pair!!:)

More
13 years 3 months ago #30247 by black_magnolia
In the package that I received today and with which I had to clear up customs, I got two Victoria Frances puzzles. :)
One is a normal 1000 piece puzzle, the other one is a 500 pieces but in 3D! Wish I had the time to put together the 3D one because I never had such a puzzle before and I'm curios what kind of difference the 3D image makes while you put it together...

www.heye-puzzle.de/DE/Puzzle/1000_Teile/29249_Favole_Raven.aspx
www.heye-puzzle.de/DE/Puzzle/500_Teile/29370_Favole_Witch.aspx

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.464 seconds