Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 3 months ago #29814 by Morgana
I bought a few odds and ends over the weekend... lots of cardboard boxes, to help me with the sorting/re-organizing fit I seem to be having lately. It's good to reclaim a bit of closet space though, plus I've got quite a bit set aside for donation... someone can make use of this stuff, rather than it cluttering up my house.

I also bought a couple of T-shirts at Zellers, for $2 each. They're nothing fancy, just for hanging around the house... definitely can't beat that price though! If they'd had better selection in my size, I would have got a few more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29862 by black_magnolia
I bought three cd-s over ebay that arrived today. Got the last HIM album and two albums from David Garrett.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29870 by Envy
>.< Black ball-point pens. I absolutely hate them so I usually use them for revision to prevent wear and tear/waste of ink with my favourite fountain pen..I also like having a bunch of ball-points for spares in case my fountain pen screws up during exams, but all 5 of my spares conveniently ran out on Monday.

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #29877 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

>.< Black ball-point pens. I absolutely hate them so I usually use them for revision to prevent wear and tear/waste of ink with my favourite fountain pen..I also like having a bunch of ball-points for spares in case my fountain pen screws up during exams, but all 5 of my spares conveniently ran out on Monday.

I usually only write with blue pens because of better contrast and because at some tests here they are mandatory so I always have blue ones with me and don't have to freak out if I don't.

Anyway, your post reminded me of a friend's facebook status, which was:

\"Lost your pen=no pen
No pen=no notes
Nonotes=no study
No study=Fail
Fail=no diploma
No diploma=no work
no work=no money
no money=no food
no food=you get skinny
you get skinny=then you get ugly
Ugly=no love
no love=no marriage
no marriage=no children
no children= alone
alone=depression
depression=sickness
sickness=death

Lesson: Don’t lose your pen, you will die.. :P\"

Naturally, in my opinion you can skip that part from ugly to sickness, becasue if you get abnormally thin, you get sick etc.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29883 by Envy
:P Haha.

We're not allowed blue pens in exams here - And I prefer black anyway, as blue is what we're used to in secondary and primary school, so black seems suddenly bold and easier to read.

Our exam papers are scanned into a huge computer and emailed off to examiners, so..Yeah. No pencil, no highlighters, no correction fluids, no gel-pens, no blue pens. Just black. For fear of the scanner not picking it up I guess.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29898 by cemwerewolf
The shop I usually buy dvds from is closing down so my husband and I bought a pile of them! Two seasons of Babylon 5, the last two seasons of Deadwood, season 3 of Big Bang Theory, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Army of Darkness and Avatar. At least I won't be complaining about having nothing to watch for awhile!

I also went for an eye exam today and confirmed my suspicions that I really need new glasses. So there's another heap of money gone . . .

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds