Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 3 months ago #29456 by cemwerewolf
Picked up the newest Star Trek movie for my husband, went nuts on painting and jewelry making supplies (got a craft store gift card for my birthday a month ago :) ) and bought some of my all time favorite things : books! I got a volume of the Sandman and two Bunnicula books. I know Bunnicula is meant for little kids but I always though these books were just such a cool idea!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29458 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I bought myself three books; the Complete Guide to Essential Oils, the Complete Guide to Herbs and the second volume of Hetalia Axis Powers. I also bought a small terracotta oil burner, a Japanese cup with bamboo designs and a Shadowmoor booster pack for Magic: The Gathering (loving the artwork in this one).

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #29498 by black_magnolia
I've bought groceries, so really boring stuff, but I got a late birthday gift from a friend.
A simple shower-gel + body lotion set. The stuff smells really yummy and the little bag is lovely. (The bow is just decoration, it isn't fixed to the bag :silly:)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29500 by necie1286
got me a new cord for my iPod. then the funny thing is i found my old one *giggles* so i'm going to have two cords. which i'm glad in case i lose one or if one breaks. then last night my brother's girlfriend found my birthday gift and brought it over. it was some nail polish, hair clip and one of those LED candles

More
13 years 3 months ago #29522 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Today I bought a heap of stuff mostly using giftcards I was given for my birthday/Xmas. These things included a Call of Duty tshirt, four CDs (Slipknot, Linkin Park, Kamelot, 30 Seconds to Mars), Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood for Xbox360, $30 of iTunes credit, some green tea, a small brown jar and 18 candles of various colours and sizes.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 3 months ago #29544 by Kuroboshi
Needed a new pair of headphones and I'm pretty bad when it comes to choosing because I end up judging on whether they look durable or not.

Ended up ordering a pair of Sennheiser HD 215's mainly because they look like a durable pair (I.E. as thick as my old pair which I'm replacing because some part has torn off). Cost me £55 though. (£5 more than I wanted but if they'll last...)

Hopefully they'll arrive Tuesday.

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds