Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 4 months ago #29025 by black_magnolia
scootiebee wrote:

Aside from holiday gifts, I got my daughter and myself tix to the Abney Park concert in Baltimore in March (yay!), a pink blouse with roses on clearance at H&M for $10, and eye liner at Sephora and lipstick from MAC. That was my big shopping trip. Mostly I have been buying holiday gifts for other people, though.

My mom called me the other day, though, and was distressed because she couldn't figure out how to buy something online for my xmas present, so she told me to pick a few things out for myself, so I got a cookbook, a new hat, and a Dracula poster . Thanks, Mom!
I can't wait for that poster to arrive! I am already looking for a good frame for it.

The Dracula poster is so cool!!! :) I'd love to have one like that myself! :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #29052 by iHauntTheSepulchre
scootiebee wrote:

Aside from holiday gifts, I got my daughter and myself tix to the Abney Park concert in Baltimore in March (yay!)

I wish Abney Park would come down to Australia sometime... :(

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #29143 by black_magnolia
I got Calvin Klein's Euphoria perfume (had a 70% discount on it, so it was quite a bargain), liquid eyeliner, three eyeshadows (white-silver, light lilac and purple), nail polish and some other cosmetics for my sister. Fortunately I had a 15% discount on the cosmetics. I always forget how expensive they can get; if it wasn't for most of my other make-up being expired and therefore ready for the trash, I wouldn't have bothered buying new one now. I also got some other stuff for my sister for her b-day, but I don't want to write it down if she's snooping around the forum for hints. :P I hid it really well, so she will have to wait till the 30th. :woohoo:

And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29376 by black_magnolia
I got a dvd-player as a late birthday gift from my parents. A new one was already overdue for months, our old one couldn't be repaired, so I explicitly asked for one for my b-day because I knew otherwise the purchase would have dragged on and I'm sick of watching dvds on my laptop...
I've also bought a bus ticket for Zagreb. :pinch:

And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29388 by nwbevk
I bought fudge today ^__^ And the best kind there is, the profits go to the animal shelter, is one of their current fundraisers. What a wonderful idea, who can resist fudge for a good cause??

More
13 years 3 months ago #29390 by iHauntTheSepulchre
nwbevk wrote:

I bought fudge today ^__^ And the best kind there is, the profits go to the animal shelter, is one of their current fundraisers. What a wonderful idea, who can resist fudge for a good cause??

Oh buying fudge for a good cause is irresistable.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds