Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 4 months ago #28823 by black_magnolia
Lovely dress, cemwerewolf! It's really pretty simple, so you're sure not going to be over the top with this one. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28827 by ondespumeggianti
finally i bought the ticket for tomorrow Tarja's gig!!!:)

More
13 years 4 months ago #28868 by necie1286
got Christmas gifts last night. went shopping with mom and granny(dad's mother) and my Aunt(dad's sister)

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #28908 by black_magnolia
At least the shopping trip with my friend wasn't a complete waste of time. I found some really good deals, I'm only a bit sorry becasue I had to exchange some pounds that I keep as a reserve for desperate times. I didn't want to touch the money I put aside for presents (well, only have to get my sister's b-day gift, other stuff is already sorted).
I bought a simple long black cashmere&normal wool mix sweater. I couldn't believe my eyes at the price (cc. 10 pounds) and even less that it had a size S tag and was big enough for me! XD It's so soft and warm. :) It was the last in the shop and was 'hidden' in some far corner of the shop, mixed with some other sweaters.
I've also bought a wool skirt with a nice design. Here's a picture, I'm too lazy to write a description. :silly: I still don't know if I should leave the belt and the hooks for it on, or remove them... :unsure:

I also found a nice black two-layered skirt in my local gothic shop, naturally with a big discount. ;) Here a picture wouldn't work because it's hard to see the embroidered black flower detail all over it.
And because we were near the only shop in the whole country that has 'normal' ladies shoes in big sizes, I decided I would have a look, just to see what they have. My mom has been trying to talk me into buying some more 'normal' boots. I know when I start to work I'll have to dress more corporate and such, and New Rock boots don't really go with a formal suit. They have this buckle detail and four studs on the buckle above the heal area, in the picture it's not that visible. Obviously not gothic, but they won't clash with my other cloths so much as some other boots my mom would love me to wear...

And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28912 by Envy
:P Nice, Magnolia.

I wouldn't bother taking stuff off of the skirt - It's just extra work for yourself. Couldn't you just take the belt off if you don't like it and a top would cover up the belt-hook things anyway? *Shrug*

More
13 years 4 months ago #28920 by black_magnolia
It's not that much extra work for me, I just need a pair of scissors and a couple of minutes. Hmmm... I'll leave it for now and try to wear it once without the belt and see how it works. The material in the waist is pretty stretchy so I fear the skirt would slip so either way I would need a belt. :S

And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds