Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 4 months ago #28744 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Oh, Lip Service, I always wanted to get some of their stuff, they are bloody expensive... A friend is thinking about selling one of her dresses, so maybe I'll buy it off of her. She barely wore it, I think maybe once or twice, so it's almost brand new. I just hope it will fit me, their stuff is very form fitting. :S At least I have another reason to stick to my losing weight plan (& trying to stop shopping so much like this month, but I don't know how I'll manage that). :silly: :P

Yeah..The prices are insane, which was why I was so gutted at missing that waspie.

Just thought I'd tell you in case you don't know - Lip Service usually have pretty small sizing, so it's recommended to buy a size-up from what you normally are. I'm usually a M for Lip Service and a size 8 for clothing, so..Yeah.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28753 by Kuroboshi
\"Grandia\" (PS1) off the PS Store.

I've still got two of the Final Fantasy games to complete (VIII (Curse you Ultimecia and your castle!) and IX) but I wanted to try this out. Seemed like my kind of game.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28774 by King Pete
bought some MTG cards for my vampire deck, which i have now scrapped as 4 more people turned up to FNM last night with the exact same deck i was trying to make :angry: i built a blue/black mill deck instead, looks like it could work really well, just need to give it a proper test run

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #28798 by cemwerewolf
Here's a couple pictures of the dress I bought the other day :

I've had to go to a lot of formal events this year and, though I have many fantastic dresses, I found myself at a loss as to what I should wear since most of the dresses I had were a little over the top. I figured this would be a good dress for those types of events that my other dresses weren't suited for.
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by cemwerewolf.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28802 by necie1286
@cemwerewolf. thats a pretty dress and i hope you have fun wearing it to the things you need it for. the last thing i bought was a doll as a birthday gift for my best friend

More
13 years 4 months ago #28816 by iHauntTheSepulchre
XP I bought shampoo and conditioner...quite boring really.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Time to create page: 0.442 seconds