Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 4 months ago #28701 by Envy
A new dress. ^.^ Came through the post today..It's amazing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28721 by ondespumeggianti
i bought 4 sheets 70x100 for incisione lesson!:D
ugh..they cost so much, 2,40euros each..X(

More
13 years 4 months ago #28726 by cemwerewolf
Bought a really cute \"party\" dress today (I guess they call them party dressescause your supposed to wear them to parties?). I had been given a gift card to a store that I don't usually shop at and was pleased to find this dress which falls to about knee length, is a nice soft gray and has some really nice detailing on the top and straps. It's always nice to find a piece with that little something extra! :)

More
13 years 4 months ago #28738 by black_magnolia
Envy & cemwerewolf, how about some pictures? :)

I've been with a friend shopping and we found some nice lacy dresses in a small shop in some remote part of the city, really by accident. Unfortunately all the dresses were XS or S, so there wasn't anything for me there. I hate how when you don't plan on buying anything, you always find something gorgeous. :( I didn't even take my credit card with me so that I don't buy anything on impulse, because I still have presents to buy... :S

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28740 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

I hate how when you don't plan on buying anything, you always find something gorgeous. :( I didn't even take my credit card with me so that I don't buy anything on impulse, because I still have presents to buy... :S

Ugh..I know the feeling. A lot of my shopping is online now because of the restricted time I have, but just yesterday, I was browsing Lip Service items on eBay and found a gorgeous waspie but I got back to it too late and it ended with just one bid at a tenner. Really angry with myself. It was this one, but in the black and grey colourway.

Kicking myself after missing that.

I'll try and find time to take pictures of my new stuff sometime soon. :)

More
13 years 4 months ago #28743 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

Ugh..I know the feeling. A lot of my shopping is online now because of the restricted time I have, but just yesterday, I was browsing Lip Service items on eBay and found a gorgeous waspie but I got back to it too late and it ended with just one bid at a tenner. Really angry with myself. It was this one, but in the black and grey colourway.

Kicking myself after missing that.

I'll try and find time to take pictures of my new stuff sometime soon. :)

Oh, Lip Service, I always wanted to get some of their stuff, they are bloody expensive... A friend is thinking about selling one of her dresses, so maybe I'll buy it off of her. She barely wore it, I think maybe once or twice, so it's almost brand new. I just hope it will fit me, their stuff is very form fitting. :S At least I have another reason to stick to my losing weight plan (& trying to stop shopping so much like this month, but I don't know how I'll manage that). :silly: :P

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.372 seconds