Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 4 months ago #28226 by black_magnolia
Envy, the shoes are so gorgeous!!! :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28228 by Envy
Thanks! ^.^ Can't wait until they arrive through the post. I doubt I could wear them out anytime soon due to the ice/snow covered pavements, but I don't care. I can happily stare at them or wear them indoors. :woohoo:

Been waiting for ages for TUK to release a black and white loli-able shoe..All others were always black and pink..

*Glee*

More
13 years 4 months ago #28336 by Morgana
New stereo!! Well, it's not brand-new, but it's still a massive improvement over the old, cobbled-together, semi-functional one we had. We've been looking on Kijiji for a few months now, and finally found one to suit... talked to the guy last week, and went over and picked it up yesterday. My husband hooked it all up last night, and everything seems to be working just fine. Plus it has a remote control, which is a really nice feature.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28351 by Envy
I bought the hoodie in the pictures below (if they work - Must tell me if they don't because they work for me). I can't resist things with a sailor theme. :S

The hood has bunny ears too..But I'd probably tuck the hood in for most occasions or remove it and modify it to be detatchable. Quite like the jacket as it is without the hood.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28355 by black_magnolia
The picture works for me, Envy! :) Lovely jacket, but I don't really see much of a sailor theme going on there. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28356 by ondespumeggianti

Time to create page: 0.431 seconds