Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 6 months ago #27080 by Mr.Obsidian
I have a Nerf Sniper Rifle (it's about as tall as me and I'm 5'3\" :P ), Sword, Axe, Revolver, and Machine Gun. I got my girl friend a Nerf Revolver and we will break out into a random Nerf shoot out in her living room. :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #27081 by black_magnolia
I had to lock up what NERF is to have a clue what you folks are talking about. :silly:
I think we don't even have them here in Croatia, but well, I haven't been in a toy shop in ages...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #27083 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

I had to lock up what NERF is to have a clue what you folks are talking about. :silly:
I think we don't even have them here in Croatia, but well, I haven't been in a toy shop in ages...

:( I made a nasty discovery just now. It appears that Nerf swords etc. are really only in the US. I can't find a UK stockist so far.

I can find UK stockists for various Nerf guns though..Argh..I really want a collection now.

EDIT:

Argh! The guns are out of stock everywhere too! This is ridiculous!
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Envy.

More
13 years 6 months ago #27095 by iHauntTheSepulchre
My brother has a huge collection of Nerf guns...I had to buy one to defend my bedroom from his constant attacks. :P

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #27102 by Bittersweet_Pixie
I just bought the film Let The Right One in.... very good (but very slow) film... all in all its well worth a watch if you fancy something thats jus a little bit different.
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Bittersweet_Pixie.

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #27114 by Morgana
The Nerf discussion reminds me of a game my husband bought several years ago, called Crossbows and Catapults. He had it when he was a kid, and we saw it in a store one day about 15 years ago, so he nabbed it right away. Each side has weapons, with elastics to make them work like the real thing, and blocks to make forts and castles, and the object is to try to wreck the other person's stuff. Lots of fun, especially when the cats would get involved! You do need a lot of floor space though, to really enjoy it.

This doesn't look exactly like ours, but it's close enough... www.amazon.com/Battleground-3a-Crossbows...tarter/dp/B000NPSVEO
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Morgana.

Time to create page: 0.340 seconds