Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 6 months ago #27052 by Kuroboshi
I suppose that's just an incentive for people to buy earlier.

Most recent purchases were some black lipstick and liquid eyeliner for H'ween (still need to get something).

However my poster arrived today. ^.^ It's one of the ones for The Crow, well, recently printed one (has 2008 on it near the bottom).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #27068 by Mr.Obsidian
I recently bought a Nerf Axe and have been challenging people to fight me. I've also been attacking random friends, house guest...my roommate's friends...my roommate and playing with the cat with my mighty Nerf Axe :woohoo:

More
13 years 6 months ago #27070 by Envy
Mr.Obsidian wrote:

I recently bought a Nerf Axe and have been challenging people to fight me. I've also been attacking random friends, house guest...my roommate's friends...my roommate and playing with the cat with my mighty Nerf Axe :woohoo:

There are Nerf axes?! Argh! Why was I not informed! I was only aware of the awesome Nerf guns!

More
13 years 6 months ago #27072 by Mr.Obsidian
Envy wrote:

Mr.Obsidian wrote:

There are Nerf axes?! Argh! Why was I not informed! I was only aware of the awesome Nerf guns!

Nerf also has a sword(which I also have :) ) and a mace. I am waiting for Nerf to come out with a war hammer :woohoo:

More
13 years 6 months ago #27075 by Kuroboshi
They have swords? Sweet.

I want to play Humans Vs Zombies now...With nerf guns and swords.

More
13 years 6 months ago #27077 by Envy
I can't believe I'm hearing this! I've got some battles to recreate now..With Nerf weapons..

:woohoo: Wahaha..That's my Christmas sorted. I'm getting Nerf gear for myself and everyone else who requires a present.

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds