Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 6 months ago #27027 by black_magnolia
My mom bought a burgundy coloured turtle-neck sweater for me. I don't really like turtle-necks and I would have bought a black one if I could choose, but burgundy is better then let's say yellow so I'll probably wear it. The sweater has such a nice soft feel to it and is comfortably warm. :)
My mom fortunately bought all my dad's birthday gifts so I just had to sign the card and congratulate my dad in person. Either way I would have ended up shopping with my mom for some cloths for him, so this time I was spared that ordeal and could study for my exam...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #27031 by Envy
3 black/white/red koi swordtails and one common pleco fish. :P

More
13 years 6 months ago #27038 by Morgana
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

$3 each or $3 for both? :ohmy: Either way, that's amazing!

The Bordeaux colour was $3, which is why I nabbed it even though it's similar to ones I already have... definitely an amazing deal! The Grape colour was regular price (around $10), but I really like the colour. Plus by buying both of them, it averaged out to about $7 each... I can justify almost anything at that price!

More
13 years 6 months ago #27041 by ondespumeggianti
i bought a little violet cristal for making a bracelet!U.U
i hope to make it soon!!:D

More
13 years 6 months ago #27047 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Morgana wrote:

iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

$3 each or $3 for both? :ohmy: Either way, that's amazing!

The Bordeaux colour was $3, which is why I nabbed it even though it's similar to ones I already have... definitely an amazing deal! The Grape colour was regular price (around $10), but I really like the colour. Plus by buying both of them, it averaged out to about $7 each... I can justify almost anything at that price!

Not bad at all.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 6 months ago #27048 by black_magnolia
I bought a bus-ticket back to Zagreb and a ticket for the Blind Guardian gig in April.
I hate how they increase the prices of concert tickets as a concert draws nearer. The Blind Guardian tickets after November 1st are 10% more expensive and on the day of the concert 20% more. :S

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds