Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 6 months ago #26850 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Oh sweet. I have an A4 Medion graphics tablet, it's kinda cheap and not as sensitive as i'd like it to be, but it gets the job done.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26864 by Kuroboshi
Fallout New Vegas Collector's Edition, V for Vendetta (graphic novel) and some MTG booster packs.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26906 by cemwerewolf
Grimlock! When my husband was a kid his favorite character on the original Transformers cartoon was Grimlock. And, lo and behold, just in time for his birthdaya \"Masterpiece\" version has hit the shelves. I gave it to him last night and he was absolutely ecstatic! I'm very pleased as well as I've been looking for a Grimlock for him for years.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26989 by Envy
:silly: I bought a new pair of black lolita shoes and a new choker..Hehe..

More
13 years 6 months ago #26999 by Morgana
I bought a few things at the drugstore yesterday, including a couple of new lipsticks. One is by Revlon, called Grape, and is a lovely shade of purple. The other is called Bordeaux, and it's a bit similar to ones I already have... but for $3 it was too good a deal to pass up!

More
13 years 6 months ago #27023 by iHauntTheSepulchre
$3 each or $3 for both? :ohmy: Either way, that's amazing!

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Time to create page: 0.325 seconds