Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 6 months ago #26418 by black_magnolia
ondespumeggianti wrote:

i bought a swarovski cristal to try to do a necklace!

How much did you pay for it and how big is it? *curious*
I didn't know you could buy Swarovski crystals just like that in a shop... :huh:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26428 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

ondespumeggianti wrote:

i bought a swarovski cristal to try to do a necklace!

How much did you pay for it and how big is it? *curious*
I didn't know you could buy Swarovski crystals just like that in a shop... :huh:

Ooh..I don't know about where you live, but you can in England. :) There's a huge Swarovski shop in my city..They sell crystals made into things as well as just plain, cut ones.

I recently bought..A lot..3 gothic lolita blouses, 1 black lolita bustle skirt, 1 new bra and 1 new kimono/chemise set for nightwear. ^.^

More
13 years 6 months ago #26433 by ondespumeggianti
i payed 9 euros!xD
it's not so big, like a big nut, i'll post the photo!XD

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #26436 by black_magnolia
ondespumeggianti wrote:

i payed 9 euros!xD
it's not so big, like a big nut, i'll post the photo!XD

I'd rather spend 9 euros on some mineral then on Swarovski crystals. :P I never really understood why they were so expensive, is it just because of the name or? They are nice, but I can't tell apart a Swarovski crystal from some other artificially made crystals. Ok, I know when I see some really cheap ones, but I'm sure there must also be other good producers besides Swarovski.
I know we have a Swarovski shop in town, but I never had a reason to go there, but I think they only sell ready made jewellery. The shop itself looks really expensive so I'm not very inclined to go there and have a look around. It's like walking into Gucci or Prada, somehow just \"wrong\". :huh:

I'm going to pick up the curtains today that the seamstress made for me. I forgot to ask how much it will cost, so I'm just hoping it will be cheap. :silly:

And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #26446 by ondespumeggianti
they were expensive because them are crystals, not plastic material or simple glass..xD
them aren't expensive because of the brand, it's the typical cut of the crystal..at least i think..
because i bought it in a shop that sell pearls..not properly in Swarowsky shop, that sell only ready made jewellery!U.U
Gucci, Prada?uuuuuuhm, i never enter in a shop like that, for me it's enough a shop that sell items from 5 euros!;D
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by ondespumeggianti.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26478 by black_magnolia
ondespumeggianti wrote:

they were expensive because them are crystals, not plastic material or simple glass..xD
them aren't expensive because of the brand, it's the typical cut of the crystal..at least i think..
because i bought it in a shop that sell pearls..not properly in Swarowsky shop, that sell only ready made jewellery!U.U
Gucci, Prada?uuuuuuhm, i never enter in a shop like that, for me it's enough a shop that sell items from 5 euros!;D

As I know, Swarovski crystals are made of glass that went through some special procedure that Swarovski has patented...
I don't see why the cut of a crystal would decide the price because you can mould glass in any way, while a real crystal/mineral can't be shaped really how you like it... :huh:
I never stepped into such a shop like Gucci or similar, but just used it for an example, so don't get me wrong! :P

And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds