Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 7 months ago #26143 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

I paid the remaining balance on my dress for my graduation. It's a beautiful green and black gypsy-style dress with red roses embroidered onto the lace sleeves. I'm going to stand out amongst all the girls wearing dresses that barely cover their arse. I'll show you all a photo when I get my hands on a camera...

:P I know that feeling.

I went to my cousin's wedding in a long, near floor-length black halter - I thought I would've fit in pretty well, but when I got there, all of the other girls were in dresses that, as you said, barely covered their arses.

At my graduation everyone was decently dressed, which in fact surprised me because I've been to other graduations and there were always a lot of girls with dresses that barely covered their arses (or breasts for that matter)...

And to stay on topic: I've bought a bus ticket, nothing special, but quite the blow to my credit-card... :S

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26173 by Morgana
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

I paid the remaining balance on my dress for my graduation. It's a beautiful green and black gypsy-style dress with red roses embroidered onto the lace sleeves. I'm going to stand out amongst all the girls wearing dresses that barely cover their arse. I'll show you all a photo when I get my hands on a camera...

That dress sounds beautiful... I'd definitely like to see pictures.

I did quite a bit of shopping in the last few days. On Saturday I bought a couple of movies (the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre and the first Friday the 13th), as well as Queensryche's first album, and Valley of the Damned, by Dragonforce.

Today I was at a second-hand bookstore and bought quite a few things, most importantly the last 2 books of Stephen King's Dark Tower series. I have the first 5, and have been looking for the rest for quite a while, so it was great to be able to nab them both at once. I also bought a few miscellaneous household items at another store, plus started Christmas shopping for my husband.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26195 by Envy
^.^ I bought two gun-metal coloured heart lockets..I liked how they looked so I thought I might as well get some bits and pieces to make them into necklaces..

More
13 years 6 months ago #26200 by black_magnolia
I've bought materials for curtains and some materials for my old coat which is getting altered. I wanted to buy some more materials but I have to first ask my seamstress for advice, because I know I want another new coat, but I don't have any specific idea about the cut...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26221 by Envy
I bought this:

www.thegothiccatwalk.co.uk/black-sateen-...e-jacket-p-1302.html

And this:

www.thegothiccatwalk.co.uk/black-sateen-...t-jacket-p-1377.html

And both arrived through the post today. ^.^

Oh, I also bought some guinea-fowl feathers in a bright blue colour..

More
13 years 6 months ago #26225 by cemwerewolf
Bought a bunch of birthday and christmas gifts for people. (books, plush, kitchenware, etc . . .) Also picked up a few odds and ends that hopefully will become a halloween costume once they all get together.

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds