Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 7 months ago #25959 by black_magnolia
Madam_Mim wrote:

Of course you may ask :side: and the answer is here:

draculaclothing.com/

And he has so many cool things :kiss:

Ha! I thought it was from DraculaClothing! Saw a ton of those watches there. :silly:
I don't know how they look in real life, but on the pictures they somehow look cheap to me... :(

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #25962 by Madam_Mim
black_magnolia wrote:

Madam_Mim wrote:

draculaclothing.com/

Ha! I thought it was from DraculaClothing! Saw a ton of those watches there. :silly:
I don't know how they look in real life, but on the pictures they somehow look cheap to me... :(

I saw most of what they have in London Egde, it's good quality, but I agree that the silver colored watches look a little cheap to me too. They are too shiny ;)

More
13 years 7 months ago #25964 by King Pete
my most recent purches was 3 magic the gathering boosters. when the rest of my money comes through from my ebay sale, i'm getting some more deck protector sleeves. mine are about ruined, but i liked the dragon design on em so i kept playing them to the point that they are wrecked

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #25975 by Envy
Madam_Mim wrote:

draculaclothing.com/

Ooh thank you! Looked at the front and already seen tons of things I love the looks of!

I bought myself a nice, black and silky kimono-styled top. ^.^
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Envy.

More
13 years 7 months ago #26133 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I paid the remaining balance on my dress for my graduation. It's a beautiful green and black gypsy-style dress with red roses embroidered onto the lace sleeves. I'm going to stand out amongst all the girls wearing dresses that barely cover their arse. I'll show you all a photo when I get my hands on a camera...

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #26136 by Envy
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

I paid the remaining balance on my dress for my graduation. It's a beautiful green and black gypsy-style dress with red roses embroidered onto the lace sleeves. I'm going to stand out amongst all the girls wearing dresses that barely cover their arse. I'll show you all a photo when I get my hands on a camera...

:P I know that feeling.

I went to my cousin's wedding in a long, near floor-length black halter - I thought I would've fit in pretty well, but when I got there, all of the other girls were in dresses that, as you said, barely covered their arses.

:pinch:

Ahwell! Good to stand out I say! I know I stood out in my last-year-before-college school photo due to how I dresssed, but it only made it easier to find me and point myself out to people who wished to see what I looked like.

That and the fact I'm dead in the middle of the front row.
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Envy.

Time to create page: 0.348 seconds