What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 3 weeks ago #22555 by Envy
Not sure if there's a thread like this already (sorry if there is, I couldn't find one apart from the Alchemy-only one).

Anyway - I thought it'd be nice to have a thread to talk about your most recent purchase and whether there were any reasons behind it. Also thought it'd just be nice to have a place where you could rant about recent purchases or just share your happiness. :P

My most recent purchase was a white fur stole, pictured below. It's to go with various formal dresses for dinners in the summer. I had a great deal of difficulty finding something made of faux fur that didn't overwhelm me, and I've never worn faux fur before (not really to my taste), but there's a first for everything and I'm open-minded, especially as it's just a formal occasion thing.

What about the rest of you?
Last edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #22557 by Kuroboshi
Most recent purchase would be some clothes.

Annoyed the trousers are too big and have to be exchanged for a smaller size.

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #22559 by Malkie
Hello world

Some of my happiness lies in my belongings and my shinies, its western zen :D

I love my begoth dolls as much as my alchemy, its a mind set. Each piece is something important to me. If its lost i'll care but i don't plan to lose it.

5 years search for a rites of undeath poster, frak me i found it.. And now all my begoth dolls being replaced. Fraking ex's....

Malice and trinity :D for a start..

This message has attachments files.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Malkie.

More
8 years 10 months ago #22564 by black_magnolia
I've bought a little black dress (which ends up like a tunic for me) with long lace sleeves. I found it on sale at Mango, which amazed me because they stock mainstream fashion (I was with a mainstream friend out shopping). My friend was also a bit amazed that she saw the day I bought something there. lol
Sorry no photos, but it's very simple, nothing special, something that I can wear everyday. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
8 years 10 months ago #22574 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

I've bought a little black dress (which ends up like a tunic for me) with long lace sleeves. I found it on sale at Mango, which amazed me because they stock mainstream fashion (I was with a mainstream friend out shopping). My friend was also a bit amazed that she saw the day I bought something there. lol
Sorry no photos, but it's very simple, nothing special, something that I can wear everyday. :)

Oh! Lucky! I've noticed there's a lot of lace stuff going around, and I really want to go shopping for a nice black lace dress too, before the mainstream shops decide the fashion of the season has changed.

More
8 years 10 months ago #22624 by StephenG
black_magnolia wrote:

...MANGO??
that wouldn't be A SHOP CALLED MANGO would it? as in the Jimmy Buffet inspired boutique chain? that would be weird cuz i worked at one a couple of lifetimes ago
B)

Time to create page: 3.377 seconds