Show Navigation Menu

Your Creativity

More
14 years 2 weeks ago - 14 years 2 weeks ago #19484 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Post Your Creativity
Bravo,very well done to both Anastasia13 & Verminaard Draconis!

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity
Last edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by knumpcy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago - 14 years 2 weeks ago #19488 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Post Your Creativity
Anastasia13, incredible short story! I loved it. ^.^

Verminaard Draconis - :P I love your snow sculpture. I've done something similar with sand, but it was nowhere near as detailed nor as large as your snow sculpture!

I will try and find a picture..Unless I've already posted it..

Uh..Made that when I was a kid. I never really decided what it was. It started off as a bear..But then I gave it a tail like a lioness..So it's just..A lion-bear.
Last edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by Envy.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #19495 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Post Your Creativity
Hehehe love the works of all three of you :D
I could never sculpt so I guess even envy's child lionbear is too complicated ;)

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #19517 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Post Your Creativity
millkins wrote:

I could never sculpt so I guess even envy's child lionbear is too complicated ;)

Oh you'd be surprised. I didn't go onto the beach expecting to sculpt something - I had never sculpted something in my life before that.

I was trying to make a massive sandcastle with a moat..I piled the sand into the middle after digging the moat and my weird imagination saw a lion-bear-animal hugging a rock and sleeping..So I started to shift the sand and smooth out the shape, define parts a bit more...

And eventually it just became that. :P

My mother decided to match me and she made a huge turtle on the beach - I recall a small child seeing it and becoming thrilled once he realised what it was. He decorated the turtle's shell with a load of shells he was carrying with him.

^.^ That was a nice sight to see. I had a few other kids and their parents come and ask if they could take pictures with my lion-bear too - So that was really nice as well.

More
14 years 1 week ago #19831 by knumpcy
Envy wrote:

millkins wrote:

Oh you'd be surprised. I didn't go onto the beach expecting to sculpt something - I had never sculpted something in my life before that.

I was trying to make a massive sandcastle with a moat..I piled the sand into the middle after digging the moat and my weird imagination saw a lion-bear-animal hugging a rock and sleeping..So I started to shift the sand and smooth out the shape, define parts a bit more...

And eventually it just became that. :P

My mother decided to match me and she made a huge turtle on the beach - I recall a small child seeing it and becoming thrilled once he realised what it was. He decorated the turtle's shell with a load of shells he was carrying with him.

^.^ That was a nice sight to see. I had a few other kids and their parents come and ask if they could take pictures with my lion-bear too - So that was really nice as well.

Brilliantly done Envy!!!!

More
14 years 1 week ago #19835 by knumpcy
Zest for Implore

I implore the world to continue this on,
I implore the friends to continue this on,
I implore the music to continue this on,
I implore the past travels to continue this on,
I implore my future travels to continue this on,
I implore those I am destined to meet to continue this on,

While the day is as where I once did rest and linger in sullen thought,
Times well spent and ventured have created these words,
I implore these and many more to continue on,
To continue on til I have no more thoughts,
Til I can no longer bring a phrase,
A passion,
A joy,
A hatred,
Or even and understand of what compassion I may bring,
I am here in hopes to implore!©

Time to create page: 0.304 seconds