Show Navigation Menu

Your Creativity

More
12 years 7 months ago #35245 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Your Creativity
:ohmy: So cute!

Where did you get the little moons and stars in the corners of the photo? Curious. They're so adorable..Reminds me of

Also - You're starting work a month early?! Will everything still be edible by then? Or is it a competition for cakes purely for show and not meant for eventual eating?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #35247 by DarkFlights
Replied by DarkFlights on topic Re: Your Creativity
Oh wow, those are gorgeous! And I too crave cake now, hmm, might send the other half off to the corner shop for cakey goodness!

They remind me of some old tattoo designs I once did, evil ponies;
Attachments:

More
12 years 7 months ago #35248 by DarkFlights
Attachments:

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #35249 by DarkFlights
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by DarkFlights.

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #35254 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Your Creativity
Ooh..Pretty!

(:P By the way, if you upload your pictures onto something like photobucket and then add to your post by using the button, you can put several pictures into one post. You can also put all those pictures within a spoiler box with this button so you don't take up much pagespace. Uploading pictures and later editing them in with the +picture button would also prevent double/triple posting. ^.^)
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by Envy.

More
12 years 7 months ago #35255 by DarkFlights
Replied by DarkFlights on topic Re: Your Creativity
Ah, thanks, I was trying out the image loading on here, but I think I'll stick to using photobucket and putting them into one post with that. I'm not very good with technical stuff, only just figured out copying and pasting a short while ago! :blush:

Time to create page: 0.385 seconds