Show Navigation Menu

Your Creativity

More
13 years 7 months ago #24717 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Your Creativity
black_magnolia wrote:

I love the mouse painting the most!!! Brilliant artwork!
The 2nd dragon is my next favourite, but all are beautiful! :)

The mouse is also my favourite!

You have a very interesting style, cemwerewolf. :) The mouse especially reminds me of Aztec-styled things.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #24728 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Your Creativity
Very nice, thank you for sharing! And we'd definintely like to see more. At first glance, they remind me of Native-style artwork...

More
13 years 7 months ago #24749 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Your Creativity
Thanks for the kind words everyone! I'm glad so many liked the mouse as it's the only painting I've ever done for myself. :laugh: I'll post more pictures as soon as I get a chance.

In reference to the technique or style of my work . . . I use acrylic paint on canvas. I don't hold specifically to one style but, in general, most of my work tends toward a sort of deconstruction. Breaking everything down into shapes and lines (and a tendency toward black backgrounds :laugh: ). It's kind of how I tend to see the world. I'll make sure I'll put up some pictures in different styles next time to give you folks something new.

More
13 years 7 months ago #24951 by Verminaard Draconis
Envy wrote:

:P Nice work Verminaard! And wow. That is a lot of hair. Did you have to shave/wax that patch where Taz is? Will it grow back once the tattoo is done?

Yes it will grow back and yes, he had to shave because if I let all this hairs on his back it can be verry dangerous to bare some bacteria. So for the rest it mus be done soon I hope!

Your's truly!
E.

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
13 years 7 months ago #25243 by Kelaiah_
Replied by Kelaiah_ on topic Re:Your Creativity
This is an underbust corset I made myself. Unfortunately, I don't have any better photo.
[IMG

<3 You. / Don't tell God how big your storm is, tell the storm how big your God is.

More
13 years 7 months ago #25246 by ondespumeggianti
Replied by ondespumeggianti on topic Re:Your Creativity
wooooooow!!!you're really good!!!XD
you've done a really good job!;D
compliments!!XD

Time to create page: 0.310 seconds