Show Navigation Menu

Your Creativity

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #24268 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Your Creativity
Have I posted this picture up before?

The talk of Halloween reminded me of pumpkin carving. This was last year's creation. :P I put too many candles inside him and he basically cooked from the inside and the light produced was almost blinding. Made a great picture though..But this was taken on my phone and uploaded, so it's not brilliant quality.

I looked online for various designs and eventually mushed features I liked onto this pumpkin. ^.^
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by Envy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24276 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Your Creativity
I don't think you posted that pic before Envy... I'm sure I'd remember it! Did it take you very long to carve it? I'd be worried about some of the skinnier pieces breaking.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24326 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Your Creativity
Morgana wrote:

I don't think you posted that pic before Envy... I'm sure I'd remember it! Did it take you very long to carve it? I'd be worried about some of the skinnier pieces breaking.

Don't recall that it took that long..An hour at the most?

The pumpkin was pretty thick, so the teeth were quite sturdy actually, but of course, they went mushy and rotted first before the rest of it due to the surface area open to the air. It just took a bit of time and patience to ensure the bits between each tooth didn't snap.

I think it looked even better when it was just starting to rot actually, haha. The mouth was incredible.

This year, I want to attempt something a bit more time-consuming, a little like this:

Where only a little of the pumpkin is completely cut out and the rest is just made a bit thinner to form a pretty, glowing effect. :P

I'll have to think long and hard on what design I want though, as my parents only ever buy me one pumpkin to carve up. I have a friend who gets between 6-10 to play around with. :(!

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #24706 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Your Creativity
Due to popular demand . . . a couple of my paintings. I'll put up more later if anyone is interested.

Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by cemwerewolf.

More
13 years 7 months ago #24707 by Serpenvicis
Replied by Serpenvicis on topic Re:Your Creativity
I like your paintings cemwerewolf! May I ask what is the technique of them? :laugh:

Wanting to be like someone else, we forget who we really are.

More
13 years 7 months ago #24711 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Your Creativity
I love the mouse painting the most!!! Brilliant artwork!
The 2nd dragon is my next favourite, but all are beautiful! :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.399 seconds