Show Navigation Menu

Your Creativity

More
13 years 8 months ago #24071 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Your Creativity
My jewelry is also trapped in boxes...ones with winnie the poo on them, still haven't had the chance to do anything on them :( post a picture Morgana would really like to see it :D

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24076 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Your Creativity
I have a nice jewellery box for my \"other\" treasures, but it's getting pretty full now, plus I don't think my Alchemy pieces would fit that well in it anyway.

I will post pics, but don't hold your breath! I know it'll get done someday, but it may take us a while to get around to it...

More
13 years 8 months ago #24096 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Your Creativity
Morgana wrote:

I have a nice jewellery box for my \"other\" treasures, but it's getting pretty full now, plus I don't think my Alchemy pieces would fit that well in it anyway.

I will post pics, but don't hold your breath! I know it'll get done someday, but it may take us a while to get around to it...

I'll be interested in knowing how you get the materials for it. I'm presuming you'll have glass panes?

A friend of mine made a lovely cabinet from scratch, complete with cupboard storage below, drawers above that and then a glass door/shelf display on top, but all materials were provided for by his college.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24159 by Morgana
Envy wrote:

I'll be interested in knowing how you get the materials for it. I'm presuming you'll have glass panes?

It'll be basically a wooden box, with plexi-glass doors, which is similar to glass, but not breakable. I still need to figure out how to attach the doors to the frame though. I think you can drill screw-holes into plexi, but I need to look that up first before we start. The panes were quite expensive ($25 for a piece 18x24 inches) so I don't want to ruin them.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24181 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Your Creativity
Morgana wrote:

Envy wrote:

It'll be basically a wooden box, with plexi-glass doors, which is similar to glass, but not breakable. I still need to figure out how to attach the doors to the frame though. I think you can drill screw-holes into plexi, but I need to look that up first before we start. The panes were quite expensive ($25 for a piece 18x24 inches) so I don't want to ruin them.

Ooh..That sounds very interesting and the image in my head now isn't what I originally thought of. ^.^ I'd love to see the result and see how close my imagination was.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24203 by Morgana
I can picture in my head what I want it to look like... hopefully the reality will be very similar! I'll definitely post some pics when it's done (by Christmas if I'm lucky) so you can see how close you are.

Time to create page: 0.290 seconds