Show Navigation Menu

Your Creativity

More
13 years 8 months ago #23772 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Your Creativity
black_magnolia wrote:

Great foto, Envy! I just can't see the mastiff in the picture! :silly:

:P Teehee, yes, he is quite hard to spot in that one. He's a small blob at the bottom of my brother's feet on the right.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #23780 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Your Creativity
Envy wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

:P Teehee, yes, he is quite hard to spot in that one. He's a small blob at the bottom of my brother's feet on the right.

Is Brody still a puppy? I know it isn't that hard to spot a mastiff! XD

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #23789 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

Is Brody still a puppy? I know it isn't that hard to spot a mastiff! XD

Oh no no! Brody's huge! He just happens to melt into my brother's shadow in that picture, haha. He is a bit small for a mastiff though. He had a previous owner and wasn't fed well, so he was adopted whilst looking like a starved hyena and grew up with a smaller frame than the grand size he could have reached.

Here's another picture I took of him. ^.^ Someone's hand is in the top left corner, haha, not sure who that is, but my brother claims the hand as his. I was in a pretty creative mood that evening. :P
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by Envy.

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #23798 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Your Creativity
Envy wrote:

Oh no no! Brody's huge! He just happens to melt into my brother's shadow in that picture, haha. He is a bit small for a mastiff though. He had a previous owner and wasn't fed well, so he was adopted whilst looking like a starved hyena and grew up with a smaller frame than the grand size he could have reached.

Here's another picture I took of him. ^.^ Someone's hand is in the top left corner, haha, not sure who that is, but my brother claims the hand as his. I was in a pretty creative mood that evening. :P

Ah, he's so quite! I don't think it's bad that he ended up on the smaller side. Here is a photo taken from the net so that everybody can picture how big a mastiff can get.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24047 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Your Creativity
I've come up with a plan to make a cabinet to display my Alchemy jewellery. If and when I can convince my husband to actually build it for me, I'll post a picture.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24060 by Envy
Morgana wrote:

I've come up with a plan to make a cabinet to display my Alchemy jewellery. If and when I can convince my husband to actually build it for me, I'll post a picture.

A good idea. My jewellery is currently stored in a wooden box which originally came with lots of Chinese tea packets inside. :woohoo:

Ooh. That does remind me though. I used to be very creative with making boxes. One box I made to store cards in was originally a very large 'Maltesers' box. I was only little at the time, around the age of 10 and had very little material to work with, so I covered the box in masking tape and painted an Egyptian-design phoenix on the front. I had traced the image off of something else so all I had to do was paint the box and the design.

Haha, how strange I should remember that. Haven't seen that box in years, but I know it's in my room somewhere.

Time to create page: 0.309 seconds