Show Navigation Menu

Your Creativity

More
13 years 10 months ago #22528 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Your Creativity
@Polaristhe2 it looks phenomenal you have really got everything right, I like the lines the composition the topic everything :D

@everyone I have finnaly made the pictures I promiced and you can find those chokers and bracelets here

killedinhersleep.deviantart.com/#/d2sn87o

and here

killedinhersleep.deviantart.com/#/d2sjlfi

hope you like them and any comment good or bad is highly appretiated ( I am a n00b in these things what can I say)

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #22537 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Your Creativity
@ Polaristhe2: Thanks for the clarification.
@ Millkins: Yay! much better photos! The beads on the bracelet are in a completely different spot then I imagined because I couldn't see them in the first photo... :silly: Very nice all together! :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 10 months ago #22553 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Your Creativity
millkins wrote:

@everyone I have finnaly made the pictures I promiced and you can find those chokers and bracelets here

killedinhersleep.deviantart.com/#/d2sn87o

and here

killedinhersleep.deviantart.com/#/d2sjlfi

hope you like them and any comment good or bad is highly appretiated ( I am a n00b in these things what can I say)

Lovely work! Very well done! ^.^ How long did it take you to make all of those?

More
13 years 10 months ago #22554 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Your Creativity
Well it took me a lot since I am a begginer and I am still not skilled enough but for the last one, the blue choker it took me a day and for the gray one it took me 4 hours...so I guess it depends on the simplicity and skill too :D and thanks for the lovely comments :kiss: I really appretiate them

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
13 years 10 months ago #22558 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Your Creativity
Ah right. I was only curious as it took me a whole day just to make a little headdress out of lace as well. :P I am also very unaccustomed to using the sewing machine etc..But I guess speed comes with practice, as with all arts.

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #22719 by Verminaard Draconis
I had a nother couple tattoos to do, sorry for not being so often on the site!
By the way, here is a tattoo that I had to recreate! And yes I know brother Thurysaz
he is more hairy than me imagine!!!
Its not finish yet, because I have to make the back bones and the rib cage, so on I
have to put some blood \"Pigment color\" and some flesh, plus some color on Taz!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by Verminaard Draconis.

Time to create page: 0.329 seconds