Show Navigation Menu

Caption Competition.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24821 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Caption Competition.
:) Hehe..All so far have made me smile.

Just what I need, seeing as I feel rather low.

(On an almost-completely unrelated side note - What happened to that thread about songs stuck in your head? I have all sorts revolving around my mind at the moment as I turn on all my music and get onto the piano as soon as I feel low. Thread seems to have disappeared. :blink: )

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24822 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re:Caption Competition.
Magnolia deleted it to save space.

She also stated that those should go in the Today thread as part of your post if you have one stuck in your head. I.E. the post can't just really be about the song but you may be able to get away with it if you're not doing it constantly.

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #24836 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:Caption Competition.
Envy wrote:

21/08/10

Another 'Wallace and Gromit' themed one this week. Not sure how many ideas this will get, but I thought it was a good one to try.

Enjoy! ^.^

I for one am glad to see these go....

...don't know if it's cuz I'm in America or what, but WALLACE & GROMMIT always kinda freaked me out( as well as CHICKEN RUN or those interviews with animals, etc) :huh:

Kuroboshi wrote:

\"That's it...Crowd around...Little do you know what I have in mind for you, my slaves.\"

Damn thing looks evil.

\"Excellent.\"

And that one randomly came to mind. Don't know how obvious the reference will be.

DUH!!!! :silly:
obviously it's MR. BURNS' catchphrase from THE SIMPSONS :P

mad props to you & Ms. Magnolia: both of you took the first two that popped into my head when I saw it...
so congrats....now i gotta think of something almost as funny ...if i can :cheer:

Kuroboshi wrote:

Magnolia deleted it to save space.

She also stated that those should go in the Today thread as part of your post if you have one stuck in your head. I.E. the post can't just really be about the song but you may be able to get away with it if you're not doing it constantly.

again, more important information!!!! I was just looking for the \"song stuck in your head\" one cuz for the last 2 days I've had this weird \"mash-up\" of the KATY PERRY version of I KISSED A GIRL & the original 90's version from JILL SOBULE.... THE SONG WON'T LEAVE ME ALONE !!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

...Now, let us take a moment to mourn the passing of that wonderful topic:

Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
13 years 7 months ago #25139 by Envy
12/09/10

:P Enjoy!

More
13 years 7 months ago #25146 by black_magnolia
I think I have a better picture of a ST. :P
This is how a friend dressed up for Celebration this year. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:

More
13 years 7 months ago #25149 by Envy
Haha! :P I found a whole ton and wasn't quite sure which to pick. There are a lot of good ones out there.

Time to create page: 0.387 seconds